Red

From my White Z30
    03-27-14 08:24 AM
    thnx for replying sir, but i forgot to mention that i hate the red one
    03-27-14 08:29 AM
    Well I have the black one, it looks a bit cheap, got fot the white one
    03-27-14 09:17 AM
    Well I have the black one, it looks a bit cheap, got fot the white one
    from what i found in the web, the black one collect too much hand's oil, and i think the white one doesn't, but i've learned from blackberry that it makes the black phones with materials better than the white one, is this rule applied in the q5 ?
    03-27-14 09:58 AM
    The white one in a black flip case looks the business. That's what I have.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 10:02 AM
    The white one in a black flip case looks the business. That's what I have.

Posted via CB10
    does the white one collect oil like the black one do ?
    03-27-14 10:04 AM
    I got the black version and the front looks really cool. However, the back is kind of cheap looking and it does collect oil from your fingers. That's why I'm going to buy the premium white back cover. I think that'll look insaly cool I'm not a big fan of the front of the white version since the prominent black bar under the screen looks really off and it doesn't contrast well to the white front like it does with the red. Just my two cents

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 11:23 AM
    does the white one collect oil like the black one do ?
    Not so much because the finish is glossier and therefore harder to see. Also oil /grease is generally harder to see against a white background.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 01:29 PM
    I got the black version and the front looks really cool. However, the back is kind of cheap looking and it does collect oil from your fingers. That's why I'm going to buy the premium white back cover. I think that'll look insaly cool I'm not a big fan of the front of the white version since the prominent black bar under the screen looks really off and it doesn't contrast well to the white front like it does with the red. Just my two cents

Posted via CB10
    The red and white ones look good exactly because of the large black bezel. It contrasts smartly with the phone's base colour.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 01:33 PM
    The red and white ones look good exactly because of the large black bezel. It contrasts smartly with the phone's base colour.

Posted via CB10
    Haha same here , i really like the white one for it's black bezel around the screen, while i didn't like the white of the q10 coz it's all white
    03-27-14 03:13 PM
    How about a modded white with black keyboard?
    I wish I could pull it off ( ._.)

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 12:20 AM
    I got the black version and the front looks really cool. However, the back is kind of cheap looking and it does collect oil from your fingers. That's why I'm going to buy the premium white back cover.
    Exactly what I've got! The black Q5 looks great with the grey/white BB official premium shell. <3
    03-28-14 03:10 AM
    Exactly what I've got! The black Q5 looks great with the grey/white BB official premium shell. <3
    Great! Just ordered it yesterday and can't wait. How raised is at at the sides? I mean, do you have problems hitting the outer keys to the left and right?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 03:17 AM
    White here, looks very nice. The black looks cheap imo.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 03:34 AM
    White here, looks very nice. The black looks cheap imo.

Posted via CB10
    usually blackberry make the black version better than the white one but in q5 i think the white is better
    03-28-14 04:11 AM
    I have a black BlackBerry Q5 with a BlackBerry Soft Shell Case.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 06:04 AM
    The white looks great - and the back is less shiny than the black from what I can tell

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-28-14 05:18 PM
    I like the white version better. I have a red Q5 and I kind of wish that I had chosen white instead because the shade of red BlackBerry chose to use is rather bright.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:00 PM
    How raised is at at the sides? I mean, do you have problems hitting the outer keys to the left and right?
    It's pretty flush. Never any problems hitting the outer keys - it's an official case so the fit is spot-on. It's a thick case though!
    03-29-14 10:15 AM
    well, I bought the white one for my sister for her birthday and she loves it. It looks really nice and I am getting one myself though I also have no idea about the color
    07-13-14 07:52 AM
    I havee the white one, never saw a black one for real as stores here don't sell BlackBerrys, but i heard it looks a bit "cheap"

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 08:32 AM
    I havee the white one, never saw a black one for real as stores here don't sell BlackBerrys, but i heard it looks a bit "cheap"

Posted via CB10
    I own a black one and use a BlackBerry case. I think it looks more "functional" than "cheap". Both terms though are subjective and I guess it all depends on your point of view. Personally I'm not young enough to care about what other people think of my Q5. And for me, it's not about looks. My Q5 is outstanding in so many ways - the OS, the keyboard, the speakers, the battery. a really, really good device which is highly underrated.

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    07-13-14 10:10 AM
    I own a black one and use a BlackBerry case. I think it looks more "functional" than "cheap". Both terms though are subjective and I guess it all depends on your point of view. Personally I'm not young enough to care about what other people think of my Q5. And for me, it's not about looks. My Q5 is outstanding in so many ways - the OS, the keyboard, the speakers, the battery. a really, really good device which is highly underrated.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you, its weird over here the white one is 100$ more expensive, but i had the chance to get the white one for the same price as the black one so i went for white

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 10:57 AM
    I think black is fine.

Quite a few Q5 owners have swapped their keyboards (black on red, red on black and black on white) which gives the device a unique look, so that option is there as well.

I own a red Q5!
    07-13-14 11:49 AM
29 12