Well it seems like Eye-Fi isn't building an Eye-Fi for BlackBerry (according to an email response I got) so I have to figure this out... on my BlackBerry Q5 I have a side loaded Eye-Fi which usually works, but a big issue I have is at times the running of the app will kill my BlackBerry network rendering me mostly internetless, BBMless and super frustrated as I have to reboot my phone for posting. I do media work so this is a serious headache for me. Any solutions or ideas?
    05-06-14 05:41 PM
    First thing to pop in my head:
    Load the Eye-Fi software on a PC that is always online, make sure wherever you are photo shooting, you have WiFi internet access.
    Load BlackBerry Link on that PC, connect the Q5, log in, and set up a shared folder that is where the Eye-Fi software saves the photos. Disconnect the Q5 from the PC, but leave the BlackBerry Device Monitor running on the PC, that way at anytime via the net, you can connect to the PC with the Q5 with File Manager.
    Now when you take a photo, it will save to the PC, then you can navigate to the PC folder with the Q5 (from wherever) and download/view the photo.
    05-06-14 07:38 PM
    That seems a bit cumbersome
    05-07-14 06:52 AM
    My current home computer is junk and overheats, I am hoping that there may be a different option.
    05-07-14 03:57 PM