I've never held or used a Q5 as I am in the states but I will say this--The Q10 is the single finest smartphone I've ever used--period! The typing experience is second to none-keyboard or virtual--and the OS is awesome, especially with the latest update and the leaks that are on the way. I live in So CA (USA) and it's sunny most of the time outside, and I have yet to have a problem seeing or reading the screen, even with sunglasses on--and that is the absolute truth. The battery life is amazing and the apps and browser respond so quickly that it's faster than my wife's iPhone 4S and faster than my Kindle Fire HD, or my friends Samsung GS3. I gave up a little real estate for the keyboard but have never missed it as I absolutely can not type on a virtual keyboard, even the Z10's which is light years ahead of the iPhones and Android keyboards, but still, my typing on a virtual keyboard sucks, so the Q10 was the answer. So far zero problems or issues with it and for the money, ($99 USD after trade in and upgrade contract with AT&T) was a great price. I believe the Q5 is going to go for about the same price with a contract over here once it's released. I'd say that anyone considering purchasing a Q5 vs a Q10, play around with them both in a normal routine and choose for yourself afterwards. Both are awesome devices! Good Luck with your choice.
    07-10-13 05:57 PM
    I have seen some Tmo Mall kiosks that have the Q5 on display and in boxes. Don't know if they're retailers who also sell unlocked phones or what...
    07-10-13 11:11 PM
    I have exactly opposite issue - I don't have problm with swiping at all when I want to swipe. But it's so sensitive that many times I swipe when I don't want to swipe and my thumb is far away from the bottom bezel...

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:38 AM
    With more apps supporting SD card, 8 GB seems to be enough. Unless you want to play big games but for games, there's PS Vta :-).

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:39 AM
    07-11-13 09:03 AM
    Interesting review. Seems to be best to get a 350 q10 from eBay now that the price is falling.

Note to BB: Dark theme and OLED screen combo = disaster outside
    07-11-13 10:49 AM
    Has anyone who's used both the Q10 and the Q5 noticed any sort of performance hit that comes with the lower clock speed?

I don't really use my phone for gaming, and I don't usually go above four apps running at once (my mild OCD keeps closing unnecessary active frames). It's mostly an email/facebook/chat/web browsing phone, and BB10 is pretty slick. I expect it should be a similar experience on both, but was hoping someone could weigh in.

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    07-16-13 05:43 AM
    Has anyone who's used both the Q10 and the Q5 noticed any sort of performance hit that comes with the lower clock speed?

I don't really use my phone for gaming, and I don't usually go above four apps running at once (my mild OCD keeps closing unnecessary active frames). It's mostly an email/facebook/chat/web browsing phone, and BB10 is pretty slick. I expect it should be a similar experience on both, but was hoping someone could weigh in.

Closest i have been is BB kiosk sunday just gone.My z10 laid down vs both Q's. No lag from any device.It just works.If you want a bold you get Q10 you want a curve you get a Q5 or weight it up but how much money your willing to spend. Performance is just not an issue.2013 brah not the 00's.
    07-16-13 11:52 AM
    Excellent. I think my thumbs would have an easier time with the Q5 keyboard, plus it's available in red, which is a no brainer.

07-16-13 07:18 PM
59 123