Some of my daughters friend messed about with her Q5, they haven't changed her password ,but now it say 6 password attempts,I think they were trying to get into it ,but when I type in the password and it enter it just clears the box but still says 6 attempts

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    01-19-14 04:27 AM
    Yank the battery out and try again.
    01-19-14 05:03 AM
    Yank the battery out and try again.
    You can't take the battery out on a Q10, but you can do a hard reset. I think that if you hold down the power button until the light flashes red is a hard reset.

I think that with an iPhone you can plug it into iTunes and unlock it there, so maybe you can do the same with the BlackBerry and BlackBerry Link?

And not to be rude, but are you sure her friends aren't lying about changing the password? Just a thought...

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    01-22-14 05:14 PM
    You can't take the battery out on a Q10, but you can do a hard reset. I think that if you hold down the power button until the light flashes red is a hard reset.

I think that with an iPhone you can plug it into iTunes and unlock it there, so maybe you can do the same with the BlackBerry and BlackBerry Link?

And not to be rude, but are you sure her friends aren't lying about changing the password? Just a thought...

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    I believe he was asking about the Q5

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 05:25 PM