Hello everyone,

We released Pastry Push just short of a week ago.
    We are proud to announce that in our first update we've brought to you some native support for playing directly with your keyboards, and no longer having to use the touch screen (unless you want to!)

Here is a screen of how the new OPTIMIZED FOR Q5 Version of the game looks:
    Attachment 219491

Keyboard Mapping for the Q5:
    WASD to move
    Space to pause/resume
    Back to refresh (and go to level select, when paused)
    V for sound on
    B for sound off
    Shift to go to home screen

We would love your comments/feedback on how you like our latest update (V 1.0.2.1) which has a better viewport, and keyboard inputs for the Q5/Q10. Feel free to give us suggestions for better keyboard mapping, and anything else you would like to see in the game.

Note: Currently only the actual 'game' has keyboard support- title screen, and episode/level select will get support in the next version.

Official website: Pastry Push | ReFOCUS LABS
    Appworld Download link: Pastry Push - BlackBerry World
    BBM Channel: C00147102
    Crackberry video review: Your attention is required - Check out Pastry Push for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Berryreview video review
    Official bug report/feedback thread
    Last edited by Puneet Kohli; 11-11-13 at 02:48 PM.
    11-11-13 02:06 PM
    Very cool! Thanks !
    11-11-13 03:48 PM
    Let us know how you feel about it after you try out a few levels
    11-11-13 03:51 PM
    Make it free. Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 05:15 AM
    Hey Jocel,
    thanks for reaching out to us.

Is there any specific reason why you think we should convert the game to a free game, we'd love to hear your thoughts!
    11-13-13 11:53 AM
    Hey Jocel,
    thanks for reaching out to us.

Is there any specific reason why you think we should convert the game to a free game, we'd love to hear your thoughts!
    For me a great game shouting that it is free make it awesome. An experience with your app with keyboard support makes a blackberry user what a q5/q10 phones can really do. I mean this kind of app really a game changing app or should i say the turning point of the blackberry world. If every blackberry user can experience it. They can give a feedback how is awesome is a game with keyboard support. Its like playing with a desktop computer or with a gameboy or with any handheld console. If only the blackberry world can read this, q5 and q10 user will have a better gaming experience. Like a twist of the classic"WASDspacebar" combo. Nothing beats it.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:57 AM
    For me a great game shouting that it is free make it awesome. An experience with your app with keyboard support makes a blackberry user what a q5/q10 phones can really do. I mean this kind of app really a game changing app or should i say the turning point of the blackberry world. If every blackberry user can experience it. They can give a feedback how is awesome is a game with keyboard support. Its like playing with a desktop computer or with a gameboy or with any handheld console. If only the blackberry world can read this, q5 and q10 user will have a better gaming experience. Like a twist of the classic"WASDspacebar" combo. Nothing beats it.

Posted via CB10
    I think the fact that this Dev has provided so much its only reasonable that we pay 99 cents for their game. Keyboard and gamepad support are both awesome features to have in any game. Especially BOTH.
    Ofcourse anything free os awesome, but devs need money too to support their work!
    11-18-13 08:51 AM
    I bought it kind of on principle as it has keyboard support . Kind of a shame the keys are ASWD which are great if your left handed.
    To be honest this game don't need keyboard support as much as many others.
    11-19-13 01:03 PM
    What would you want them to be? We've mapped them according to BB10 Keyboard standards, but do let us know if you feel something else would be better!
    11-19-13 01:57 PM
    A choice of ASWD FGTH JKIL would be perfect so depending on how hold phone, where u rest thumb.
    Eg FGTH is where my thumb would be holding in right hand.
    11-20-13 02:47 AM
    Cool, we'll definitely look into this and let you know about it soon! Thanks for reaching out to us

A blackberry world review would be great!
    11-20-13 07:26 AM