I had a curve 9320 earlier. Now I bought BlackBerry Q5. Lot of apps are missing in BlackBerry world like apps lock, bbm lock, true caller, call blocker like phone warrier. Also difficult to hide your icons. Very difficult to mange ur icons. Doesn't give u a choice to delete msg only on ur handheld for ur mails. Overall very very disappointing. BBM is also very cumbersome to use. Pls look into all these things. I was a fan of blackberry always but terribly disappointed now.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 02:22 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry.
    BB10 is an entirely different OS. You will have to get used to the way it works. Do not expect that things will work the same as your old OS7 device. Stop complaining about it and start searching for some of those apps that you want. There are tons of apps for the BB10 devices.

BB10 is a fantastic OS and I wonder exactly if you have ever used a BB device before. You say "BBM is cumbersome to use"?
    Excuse me?? what are you saying?????? BBM is leaps and bound improved. Just because you don't understand it yet or don't have enough experience with the voice and video doesn't make it cumbersome. Read the threads and find out what you need to know to enjoy your device.
    08-11-13 07:23 AM
    Main thing I miss is ability to customize LED for contacts, I have bebuzz but hate having to have the app panel there at all times :/

I did think it was crap that Spotify didn't work when my old curve's could run it but I installed 10.2 and with unlocked runtime and any app issue is alleviated.

You really can't compare them anymore, the old phones you had to make so many sacrifices just to get a good communications device, now with BB10 you still get an efficient machine that is able to keep you interested in it.
    09-13-13 04:26 PM