Hi,
    i have got the Q5 handset from my company, the handset was used by another person, Phone was wipe out so i put the password which was shared by me because of anti theft protection on. Phone works fine i replaced my ID in the phone but after short period of time phone gives me an unknown error while i go and to check retrieving the ID also my ID was disappeared, so i connect to link and wipe out the phone now the phone is wipe out and asking me the ID and password because of anti-theft. the user ID and password is not working.. neither the person was belong to nor mine. i am stuck & its a bad impression to management that screw up the phone, it is useless any help please ?? i tried to contact twitter bb help they are not replying me back..
    04-08-16 05:15 AM
    Hi,
    i have got the Q5 handset from my company, the handset was used by another person, Phone was wipe out so i put the password which was shared by me because of anti theft protection on. Phone works fine i replaced my ID in the phone but after short period of time phone gives me an unknown error while i go and to check retrieving the ID also my ID was disappeared, so i connect to link and wipe out the phone now the phone is wipe out and asking me the ID and password because of anti-theft. the user ID and password is not working.. neither the person was belong to nor mine. i am stuck & its a bad impression to management that screw up the phone, it is useless any help please ?? i tried to contact twitter bb help they are not replying me back..
    If this is a company device, can you go to your companies IT department and ask them to help you in wiping the device?
    04-08-16 05:36 AM
    If this is a company device, can you go to your companies IT department and ask them to help you in wiping the device?
    ok thanks
    Last edited by Thunderstrom; 05-20-19 at 02:27 PM.
    04-08-16 05:46 AM