okay let me start by saying i have the Q10 which is ready to be out of here soon becouse his little brother the Q5 is here and let me just tell you from my side this phone (Q5) is blackberry flagship device in my opinion the LCD screen is like wow i put the q10 and the q5 next to each other and in less than 5 second i made my mind that the q10 has to go ...the blackberry messed up the screen on the q10 it look so sad and boring (very dark) next to the q5 ,,some ppl say well it just the screen ....oh well to me the screen is evrything because its what u looking at 24/7 not the keypad of the phone oh by the way the keypad is also amazing on the q5..... on the q10 its more mature (no sound well bult on the q10 ) BUT i found my self typing faster on the q5 this is crazy i think because of the space they made between the keys(keys on the Q10 are kinda stuck together) ...i really love the Q10 i just wish blackberry made it with LCD screen instead of super amoled ...if the screen dont matter to you go for the q10 if you love LCD screen like me and love bright screen go for the q5 ...hope you guys enjoy my review ...oh by the way i got the white Q5
    07-25-13 04:35 PM
    Glad to hear you like the Q5!
    07-25-13 04:48 PM
    The Q5 looks cool to me.
    I don't care that its battery is non-removable nor do I believe will the average user, but apparently some people do.
    For me, the dealbreaker would be Q5 only having 8GB of device storage for your OS, settings & data, and apps & games.
    07-25-13 05:01 PM
    wouldnt say its flagship material but its a good phone i love it aswell i just miss my bold style keyboard but i couldnt afford the q10 so it does the job for me and i have a red q5 ;D
    07-25-13 05:28 PM
    Good stuff.You aint alone in the screen thought oled sucks its always dark, has strange blue tints.But it keeps getting championed when its not brilliant I dont understand.Only LG rock IPS screens their still a little flawed but LG keep getting better with them each phone. I dont know why BB keep going oled.You done enough testing even with the quadcore GPU is just an attempt to boost the screen but it will still not be good enough cause its oled.

BB drop the ball there for me.The colours bezel, Square shape,lcd makes this device awesome.Have fun I'll join you soon.
    07-25-13 06:11 PM