So..got the q5 and all good. But I set up the wrong voicemail number. Now, if I go to settings, just like blackberry support forum says, I cant see anywhere around an icon that says Voicemail...how can I change my voicemail number???
    04-08-14 04:17 PM
    Your phone number is you voicemail.

Dialing *86 might bring up some voicemail options.
    04-08-14 04:21 PM
    Go in the phone app, swipe from top. Go into call forwarding and change the number from there

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 04:25 PM
    Your phone number is you voicemail.

Dialing *86 might bring up some voicemail options.
    Well setting up the phone, I clicked on the phone as if I was going to make a call, then pressed on the voicemail icon and it asked me to enter the phone number that the voicemail needs to dial to. I added my phone number but I was wrong. Wind tech guy told me it had to be 777..So, I would like to change that..No big deal but it is better than having to dial 777 each time
    04-08-14 04:27 PM
    Go in the phone app, swipe from top. Go into call forwarding and change the number from there

Posted via CB10
    That was it!! Thanx!!!
    04-08-14 04:27 PM
    Usually your sim card should tell the phone how to set up the voice mail. But i guess it wasn't pushed properly from your carrier

Posted via CB10
    greenpoise likes this.
    04-08-14 10:28 PM
    Wind tech guy told me it had to be 777..
    I am not with wild and have no way of knowing if he's right or wrong. But he almost sounds like the lady my girlfriend got her iphone from at best buy. The lady knew how to make a sale, but was clueless about anything else.

Curtis, the fellow who i got my phone though at the West Edmonton Mall Koodo kiosk not only has a fair amount of knowledge about their service including what they often do to repair the phones. But He also took the time to set up my phone, and showed me the limited tricks he knows with blackberry products.
    04-13-14 07:23 AM