In my blackberry q5 the format it takes about one day and is still running is that good or not ? Please tell me as soon as possible because i want the phone today thank you so much for any answer !
    02-04-16 11:59 PM
    Security wipes can take a long time, and they can also get stuck.

You can reboot your device and see if it goes faster. Or try running an autoloader.
    02-05-16 08:50 AM
    thanks for the intersting! maybe it is not stucked because every 13 hours is up by one per cent and is in 99% now from the morning, and i wait to get 100 per cent if it goes to 100% it can restart immediately? thanks for the answer again!
    02-05-16 10:36 AM
    thanks for the intersting! maybe it is not stucked because every 13 hours is up by one per cent and is in 99% now from the morning, and i wait to get 100 per cent if it goes to 100% it can restart immediately? thanks for the answer again!

The phone turns off once the security wipe is complete. You can then turn it back on.
    02-05-16 10:49 AM
    If I were you, I would re-load using Blackberry Link through your PC. These security wipes are quite often ridiculous. Been there and done that. Save your sanity and a lot of time by using an autoloader or reinstalling through BL.
    02-05-16 10:55 AM
    brookie229 how reinstall blackberry operating system through blackberry link?
    02-05-16 11:06 AM
    brookie229 how reinstall blackberry operating system through blackberry link?
    Just open BL on your PC, plug your device into your PC usb, then perform a hard reset with the power key on your device (hold it down for 20 seconds or so until you see the red led, then immediately let the power button go). The bootloader should then begin to install the factory OS. If it does not "catch the bootloader" try it again. Sometimes it can take 2-3 tries before you get it. Once you get it started it won't take too long to complete, but it may take a while to reboot, be patient. Good luck! You can also use an autoloader with the latest OS if you look on these forums. (maybe try 10.3.2.2813 as the newest OS has android runtime problems). In this case, download the autoloader to your PC desktop, then unzip it to give you an .exe file. Then attach your q5 to your PC, click on the .exe (autoloader) and then perform the reboot described above (again it make take a few tries). The install will eventually take-sit back and be patient.
    02-05-16 11:26 AM
    thank you so much man! but my phone if it has lost the operation system because i stop it suddenly when it can the wipe ? it may cause ? a problem or not?otherwise i be patient until tomorrow and i see if it is over all good otherwise i do the reinstall thank you so much again my friend !
    02-05-16 11:30 AM
    otherwise i wait until tomorrow and if phone is ok then all good.different i perfom hard reset like you tell me my friend and some last if i perform hard reset the time that it can the wipe this maybae cause a problem or not thanks.Sorry to bother
    02-05-16 11:36 AM
    The whole operation should not take much more than 1 hour (usually takes me 40-50 minutes on my z10). I have done this 4-5 times and have never bricked my device. These devices are actually difficult to damage permanently in my opinion and you would be extremely unlucky to damage your device beyond any chance of repair using an autoloader.
    02-05-16 11:55 AM
    ok thanks again a lot my friend if my phone its ok today good otherwise i do the reinstall
    02-05-16 01:51 PM