Well, I've ragged on BB keyboard fanatics in the past for living in the past and, for that, Im sorry.

You see, a few weeks ago as a favor to a friend I bought a Q5 from overseas and had it shipped over here (Vietnam). Of course I played with it a bit, keyboard and all, and low and behold I loved it! Theres something about typing on a real keyboard that you can't get with a touchscreen.

So, to all that I have offended and teased for your 'old' ways I'm sorry. Will you forgive me? Pretty please...

Oh, my next purchase is a white Q5.....

PEACE BETWEEN THE KEYBOARD AND TOUCHSCREEN WORLD!
    Last edited by jefbeard911; 04-15-14 at 09:48 AM.
    04-15-14 09:38 AM
    I've said for a long time it doesn't need to be a war. Accommodating both worlds is a beautiful thing.
    04-15-14 09:45 AM
    Q5 keyboard is surprisingly good. I like it a lot too.

? CB10 ?
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    04-15-14 09:50 AM
    I haven't missed my 9650 for a moment.... but yes everyone should have a choice and an opportunity to try a Q5 or Q10.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-15-14 09:53 AM
    OP, by any chance you have used an unlocked Z10 from Shop BlackBerry (stl100-3) in Vietnam? A friend asked me about it but I want to make sure it works before I order one.

? CB10 ?
    04-15-14 09:53 AM
    Well,
    Oh, my next purchase is a white Q5.....
    Have you played around with the Q10 yet?
    04-15-14 10:15 AM
    Before I got my q5 I was getting tired of hitting the wrong button on the screen all the time. With the q 5 I rarely do.

I have the z10 as a loaner phone at the moment, and sure miss the keyboard. Other than that it's a beautiful phone.

I was thinking last night. My favorite phones were those old slide out keyboard phones, giving you a larger keyboard and still a full sized screen. The one I liked was a pre touchscreen Nokia (or some other brand) the next one had a touchscreen but was a lemon LG Evergreen. (a lemon design from the start)
    I would almost love to see BlackBerry work and perfect a model like that with a fully functional touch screen and bb10
    Mack Gans likes this.
    04-15-14 10:21 AM
    Before I got my q5 I was getting tired of hitting the wrong button on the screen all the time. With the q 5 I rarely do.

I have the z10 as a loaner phone at the moment, and sure miss the keyboard. Other than that it's a beautiful phone.

I was thinking last night. My favorite phones were those old slide out keyboard phones, giving you a larger keyboard and still a full sized screen. The one I liked was a pre touchscreen Nokia (or some other brand) the next one had a touchscreen but was a lemon LG Evergreen. (a lemon design from the start)
    I would almost love to see BlackBerry work and perfect a model like that with a fully functional touch screen and bb10
    Like a torch
    04-15-14 11:08 AM
    Just purchased a Q5 on Amazon.com... it arrives tomorrow...can't wait !! WooHoo !!

Posted via CB10 with my Super Snappy Z10 (STL100-3) 10.2.1.2947 on AT&T
    04-15-14 03:45 PM
    I've said for a long time it doesn't need to be a war. Accommodating both worlds is a beautiful thing.
    And you're beautiful, BK!
    You look good, too! Is that a new can of Febreeze?

Ya lost me on the "worlds" thing, though!
    We've got Earth and......... ?

04-15-14 04:07 PM
    freakin right keyboards are cool!!!! just got my q5 n loving it!
    smart548 likes this.
    04-15-14 07:13 PM
    Have you played around with the Q10 yet?
    Not yet. It looks very promising and I like the premium look and feel but I'm very nervous about the double typing issue many have with it.
    04-16-14 01:56 AM
    OP, by any chance you have used an unlocked Z10 from Shop BlackBerry (stl100-3) in Vietnam? A friend asked me about it but I want to make sure it works before I order one.

? CB10 ?
    I haven't. Viettel, one of the local carriers has the Z10 for sale for 5.9M VND but I'm not sure which version it is. I'll try and find out and get back to you
    imcurved likes this.
    04-16-14 01:59 AM
    freakin right keyboards are cool!!!! just got my q5 n loving it!
    Same here, just got mine today and I can't put it down... feels great after 2 years of touch screen keyboards !! WooHoo !!

Posted on CB10 with my Snappy Q5
    04-16-14 03:50 PM
    I played with a 9930 last week and not only are keyboards cool, so is the "belt". If all goes well for BB this year, I can't wait to get the new Q. That and a Nexus 5 would be a great pair for my needs.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    04-16-14 04:02 PM
    NO! double typing issues here

Posted via WHT Q10
    04-16-14 05:09 PM

I would love see a slider

Posted via CB10
    Mack Gans likes this.
    04-16-14 08:19 PM