Blaize if you want a pink Q5, Blackberry says it perfect for boys. Take a look lol!!!!

BlackBerry is targeting boys in the UAE for the pink variant of the BlackBerry Q5.

In a media note sent today, BlackBerry says the pink BlackBerry Q5 smartphone is now available at all leading electronic stores in the UAE.

The company says that

�[t]o celebrate the launch of the new color, we�ve come up with five fun facts about the color pink�.

The first of those facts takes us back to the 19th century when the colour pink wasn�t associated with girls but with boys� and they provide sources as verification

�Did you know that the color pink was not always associated with femininity? In the 19th century, pink was associated with boys as it was considered a �stronger� color as compared to blue,� states the BlackBerry missive. Source.

The statement tries to further sell the colour pink through its facts:
    �In Japan, the color pink is associated with spring only because the cherry blossoms that bloom in springtime are pink in color,� it says. Source.

There�s more.

�Pink was one of the official colors for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Source

�In USA, there is even a day set aside to celebrate the color pink. The National Pink Day falls on June 23 and celebrates the color pink. Source

�Notice how a lot of cupcake shops use pink in their packaging and branding? Psychologically, the color pink stimulates your sweet tooth and makes you crave for more sweet things Source

�Besides looking absolutely ravishing in pink, the phone gives you the best experience to explore, create, share and stay connected,� the statement reads.

No doubt, with this effective marketing, thousands of boys will be queuing up in the UAE for the BlackBerry Q5. No?[signoff1]Via
    Attached Thumbnails Hay Pink Q5 being targeted to Boys in UEA (WHAT!)-blackberry-q5-pink.jpg  
    Last edited by 40blind40; 09-07-13 at 10:22 PM.
    09-07-13 10:08 PM
    Hahahahaha

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:14 PM
    Hey hey, pink is MANLY!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-07-13 10:25 PM
    What's wrong with pink?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 08:13 PM
    As Aerosmith sang :

"Pink.. is my new obsession"

Z10 | Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443 | Globe PH
    09-08-13 08:20 PM
    I love pink and the pink Q5 looks great. I've never believed colour had a gender. It's just a matter of being able to pull it off.
    09-09-13 09:34 PM
    Carrying a pink phone would get you attention for sure.
    09-11-13 07:19 PM
    Nothing wrong with pink!

Posted via CB10
    VivianaYayo likes this.
    09-11-13 07:21 PM
    I love the phone alot
    09-11-13 08:26 PM
    Not gonna lie, its a sexy phone in all colors, pink included.
    09-13-13 11:11 AM
    09-13-13 11:17 AM
    Real men pick the colour they like and don't give a bleep what others think.
    09-13-13 12:02 PM
    I do find it rather silly that "men" are afraid of a color
    dusdal and scrapmetal58 like this.
    09-13-13 01:18 PM
    Real men pick the colour they like and don't give a bleep what others think.
    +1 Best Answer.

For me, that color would be red!

I hope the Z30 will come in Red!!
    09-13-13 04:12 PM
    Blaize if you want a pink Q5, Blackberry says it perfect for boys. Take a look lol!!!!

BlackBerry is targeting boys in the UAE for the pink variant of the BlackBerry Q5.

In a media note sent today, BlackBerry says the pink BlackBerry Q5 smartphone is now available at all leading electronic stores in the UAE.

The company says that

�[t]o celebrate the launch of the new color, we�ve come up with five fun facts about the color pink�.

The first of those facts takes us back to the 19th century when the colour pink wasn�t associated with girls but with boys� and they provide sources as verification

�Did you know that the color pink was not always associated with femininity? In the 19th century, pink was associated with boys as it was considered a �stronger� color as compared to blue,� states the BlackBerry missive. Source.

The statement tries to further sell the colour pink through its facts:
    �In Japan, the color pink is associated with spring only because the cherry blossoms that bloom in springtime are pink in color,� it says. Source.

There�s more.

�Pink was one of the official colors for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Source

�In USA, there is even a day set aside to celebrate the color pink. The National Pink Day falls on June 23 and celebrates the color pink. Source

�Notice how a lot of cupcake shops use pink in their packaging and branding? Psychologically, the color pink stimulates your sweet tooth and makes you crave for more sweet things Source

�Besides looking absolutely ravishing in pink, the phone gives you the best experience to explore, create, share and stay connected,� the statement reads.

No doubt, with this effective marketing, thousands of boys will be queuing up in the UAE for the BlackBerry Q5. No?[signoff1]Via
    I like how he calls out Bla1ze by name

Fired from my Z10
    09-13-13 08:20 PM