I recently installed the latest 10.3.1 leak on my Q5, it was the first time I had ever installed a leak on my device. Everything was super smooth, but there were some minor bugs that I experienced so I decided to revert back to the official firmware, I first tried to "Restore Device Software" via BlackBerry Link, but that didn't work for me, then I tried the Internet Explorer method in which you need to visit " blackberry.com/updates " and click the "Check for Updates" button at the bottom. But for some odd reason even that did not work (There was an error message that I don't remember). Then finally I downloaded the official firmware from here - "supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-OS10-devices-using-Autoloader/td-p/2466747 ".

Now I am back on 10.2.1.

So my question is - Since I have installed the stock firmware via an autoloader, will I receive the OTA updates normally like I used to?
    Another thing that I wanted to know is, if there is a stable version of 10.3 available with everything working?
    Like the version of 10.3 that is there on the BlackBerry Passport.

Thanks in Advance.
    11-20-14 01:12 AM
    Yes you will receive Official update too
    And you will be fine

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    11-20-14 01:14 AM