Hi,
    I tried upgrading my Blackberry Q5 through Blackberry Link. Unfortunately, my Q5 suffered a fatal error and it looked like the upgrade stopped. Now e-mails don't work at all on the phone as there's about 248 MB left. I did do a full back-up (just in case) before I did any of this. The question now is:
    #1 Should I do a full wipe of the device? If so, how? And then upgrade and install the apps back one by one?
    #2 Move as many file and applications as I can (I'll need about 2.7GB) and try the upgrade again OTA or through Blackberry Link?
    Let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks in advance!
    02-26-15 06:14 AM
    Delete some of your apps, and make sure your cache is cleared on the ones you don't delete. Use device monitor to check which take the most space.

Try to do an OS reload through BlackBerry link (go to the settings in the top right corner)

Good luck. Try a restore after that
    02-26-15 06:17 AM
    @mad_mdx-Thanks.
    So a few questions:
    #1 If I delete my apps, can I re-install my apps and will they be still the paid versions from what I got from Blackberry World?
    #2 Or If I do an OS reload and then upgrade to 10.3..can I then do a full restore that I took from 10.2.1? Will that work? I'm just trying to find the easiest way to upgrade.
    Thanks!
    02-26-15 11:16 AM
    @mad_mdx-Thanks.
    So a few questions:
    #1 If I delete my apps, can I re-install my apps and will they be still the paid versions from what I got from Blackberry World?
    #2 Or If I do an OS reload and then upgrade to 10.3..can I then do a full restore that I took from 10.2.1? Will that work? I'm just trying to find the easiest way to upgrade.
    Thanks!
    #1 Yes

#2 You could do a selective restore for media, contacts, and apps to minimise interference with the new settings
    02-27-15 02:29 AM