I don't know why crackberry members always do this questioning thing.Once you actually see the hardware the phones awesome. Q5 is much better looking phone than what your seeing look at this vid with Frank Boubon.Phone looks great.Im getting pink but this video make the red look awesome.SKIP TO 4:25

It really is a kids phone has that fun vibe to it.Stop being swayed by trash from engadget,verge etc.Your grown make your own decision.Be confident in BB they always deliver a sleek looking device.The keyboard is just as every other curves someone said with bolds its for those that push hard with their thumbs, curves are for people who type with the tips/edges of their thumbs.Soudns crazy but hey.Im gonna wait a month or two let the business customers first purchase.This gonna be an awesome spare/collectors/ weekend phone for me.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 06-24-13 at 02:42 PM.
    06-19-13 07:04 AM
    both experience using these devices today, i must say that Q10 is more usable, lighter, and appealing to use rather the Q5.

QWERTY Pad: Q10 is more easily to type rather the Q5
    Style: Q10 is smaller than Q5. Q5 is more thicker although the back side is like style of iphone 3Gs... since Q5 is no removable battery. not advisable for changing memory card & sim for Q5 due to the plug protector is not durable.
    Calls: both are okay to use. even SMS or BBM sending are ok... BBM is worth to use even no BIS plan, you can use BBM on Q5.
    LED: Q5 has only Red LED Notification rather on Q10 has 8 colors.
    Weight/Thickness: Q5 is more thicker & not good for handing 1-hand while on Q10 is more classic and stylish.

These are just on my experience on using Q5 & Q10.
    06-23-13 07:26 AM
    Stunning comparison. Q5 all the way for me!

Posted via CB10 visit the Junkaloo Market @ C00097A13
    06-23-13 10:29 AM
    Q5 is maybe 1mm thicker at most
    Last edited by StutterStep; 06-24-13 at 08:27 PM.
    06-24-13 04:13 PM
    I hate the edge of Q5... and I felt for Q5 is a cheap style although it is a very good phone.

what I don't like on Q5 is like when you put some covers or accessories, it makes more thicker

Posted by CB on Q10
    06-24-13 07:57 PM
    I like the Q5 for the bezel and the LCD. It doesn't feel high quality that's for sure. Speed is almost the same, Q10 slightly faster
    06-24-13 08:26 PM
    This is replacing my ipod no more itunes yeah!!. I would of just preferred a rubber back as when I work out my hands will get sweaty.I bought covers for my Z I dont even use any of them pointless for my needs.I'll hold judgement till I have the Q5 in my hand the front is great just the back irks me but I have to have hands on.
    06-25-13 05:47 AM
    yup the back side of Q5 is problem... smooth and easily to damage the scratch. just notice for that phone

Posted by CB on Q10
    RECOOL likes this.
    06-25-13 07:09 AM
    yup the back side of Q5 is problem... smooth and easily to damage the scratch. just notice for that phone

Posted by CB on Q10
    Just get an invisible shield kind of skin and put it on the back....
    06-25-13 02:59 PM
34 12