I have had a problem on Windows 7 with BlackBerry Link crashing and just posting the message BlackBerry Link has stopped working. I tried reinstalling to no avail. Do you have any thoughts on how to diagnose and fix this issue? Thanks for your suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 10:24 PM
    I have had a problem on Windows 7 with BlackBerry Link crashing and just posting the message BlackBerry Link has stopped working. I tried reinstalling to no avail. Do you have any thoughts on how to diagnose and fix this issue? Thanks for your suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    Temporary disable antivirus/firewall then reinstall link. The firewall isn't allowing the installation of files (drivers) that link needs. Remember to reboot computer when install is finished. This should clear up your problem.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    12-25-15 10:59 PM
    I managed to uninstall and reinstall. Some problems with Windows Update were resolved which had blocked upgrades to some software also.

Now BlackBerry Link says my phone has updated software when it is 2-3 updates overdue. I am being offered over the air updates but for reasons of space would rather use link to update. Does anyone know how to get link to find the most recent updates?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 10:39 PM