This may answer a whole lot of questions

Especially that of Dollar and Woodward.

I checked the BBW page on my laptop for the first time ever. IE 9. Win 7.

My explorer installed some bbw update into the browser and I logged in and searched for the missing app "Call Recorder 10". The app did not appear in the search.

I logged out and did a search after changing my country to United states from India and the app appeared.

So I tried loggin in with USA as my country and tried to install the purchased app on my phone from the laptop and the program stopped responding.

How do you react to this ????

Also mentioning the fact that I purchased the first call recorder ++ app while I was in the US, with my Indian cc details. So BBW let me download and use it. But when the OS update to 10.2 after my return to India, bbw realised that I was in India now and hence the app did not appear on my bbw as a purchase and said that the app is not available for my device. Don't know why bbw does not want Indian users to use call recorder apps.

The same has now happened to my call recorder 10 app. BBW is not letting me download the app after the flash. They will probably eventually give me a refund.

Please find screen shots of searches made with country India/US.

Attachment 263498
    Attachment 263499

Q5SQR100-3/10.2.1.2141
    And today, BBW is all of a sudden displaying the 'Call recorder 10' app, when I tried a search for a call recorder app.

Did download(as I have already paid for it) and have installed it. Was it off the BBW for an update, was it off the air for the new revamp due to Adobe Air???
    Don't know but now this discussion thread heading sounds a little too harsh for all that bbw has done to restore faith. Is there some way I can change the heading of this thread??

Faith restores by BBW!!! Thank you BlackBerry. Long live!!! And God Bless!!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 11:38 AM
    How is this post supportive for BlackBerry Q5 users?

Should be moved to the General Forums or the Whining users realm.

Posted via CB10 with 'Berry Z30
    04-30-14 03:36 PM
    Just received a refund from BBW. No apology, no reasons, nothing, just a refund.

So how am I going to trust BBW with another purchase???

YET another reason for me to quit BlackBerry.

And my quest still remains, I don't have a decent call recorder app that works well on BlackBerry 10 even if I'm willing to pay.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure the responsibility truly falls on Blackberry. Seems more like something that should be held to the responsibility of the app developer.. With that being said BBRY may have known nothing of this issue, or scam as you prefer to see it as, until you contacted them about it. If you want to leave BBRY, then leave. If you're looking for a reason to do so then your desire to find one is reason enough. There's plenty of other phones and platforms to choose from and no one is holding you captive to BBRY

sent from my BlackBerry 9350! :-]
    04-30-14 03:52 PM
    I can see Ajani's call recorder 10 for the z and it has awesome reviews...

Now I think the primary problem in the thread is solved...

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    tx ram likes this.
    05-04-14 01:10 PM
  5. RENJITH KANNEN CHARALPARAMBEL's Avatar
    I wonder if I could know about any genuine bb app developers. Ajani & Fb10 took money from me and their products are below performance level.

regards..
    10-30-16 08:19 AM
    I wonder if I could know about any genuine bb app developers. Ajani & Fb10 took money from me and their products are below performance level.

regards..
    CellNinja is a legit BB10 developer held in high regard. No doubt there are others, but unfortunately some bad apples too.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 05:42 PM
    CellNinja is a legit BB10 developer held in high regard. No doubt there are others, but unfortunately some bad apples too.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I'm CellNinja, thanks for the mention! I stand behind my apps and will continue to support them as long as I can, I also interact with a lot of active developers that are still supporting the platform, but the fact is that many devs are leaving and I can't blame them to do so. We'll see more and more of those apps that aren't working anymore (i know this is an old thread), even one of my app can't support some users anymore despite my efforts to make it work for everyone.

Copying apps is not a good model to my opinion, but it's not illegal as long as you don't copy code you would have get illegally. I don't do it myself, all my apps are pretty unique and some have even been copied by other developers. I think usually taking time to read comments on BlackBerry World helps make a good decision if an app is worth it's money or not.

Also, always remember that you can ask for a refund if you bought an app that doesn't fulfill your expectations :
    https://salesforce.services.blackber...bforms/bbworld
    Uzi and anon(5597702) like this.
    11-26-16 06:35 AM
57 123