Hello,

Im from Portugal, and i have my Q5 about a month.

First, sorry for my bad English, but i hope you understand me

There are my problems with the Q5:

1- He only charge the battery to 60% with power ON! Only if a turn OFF he charge 100%.
    2- I have all LED options OFF and he blink allways red led if he as more than 60% of battery, if less, than i have green LED blinking.
    3- When i update the software about 5 days ago, in the next 3 days, all ok, he charge 100% with power ON, and no LED blinking. Then yesterday i have no battery, the phone turn off, and i put to charge...again didn't charge over the 60% and red led again!

Anyone know wahts about?? How to solve?

How can i do install the first Blackberry 10 version, and retry install update to see if it solve this problem ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.
    10-30-13 02:14 PM
    Bem vindo ao f�rum, amigo da Terrinha!

It would seem to me you have a bad battery there. Go to BlackBerry World and download BlackBerry Virtual Expert. See what it says about the status of the battery.

As for reloading precious versions of the OS, go to the Leaked OS boards and hunt down an autoloader for the Q5 and use it to downgrade. From there, either get the latest official from your carrier; get the latest leak; use sachesi to get the latest official 10.2.

It really sounds like a hardware issue though.

Me parece que voc� tem uma bateria ruim. Vai na BlackBerry World e baixa o BlackBerry Virtual Expert. Veja o a que ele diz sobre a condi��o da bateria.

Quanto a carregar vers�es antigas do OS, v� para a parte de Leaked OS do f�rum, procure um autoloader para o Q5 e use isso para fazer o downgrade. Deste ponto, voc� pode baixar o OS mais recente da sua operadora; instalar o leak maus recente; usar o sachesi para instalar o 10.2 official.

Mas realmente me parece um problema de hardware.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 03:10 PM
    Heelo dear friend.

I have downloaded the BlackBerry Virtual Expert, an make the test. I found 1 Fail...when it say the Led will blink Red, Green, and when he have to blink Blue, it stop the test and say something about the system...
    10-30-13 04:04 PM
    Hardware issues I say, return it to he carrier you got it from.

If they can't help, post back and I'll get BlackBerry's support numbers.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:15 PM
    Ok, thank you. Maybe battery issues. But its strange because when i update the software it was ok... :/
    10-30-13 04:20 PM
    i just bought 2 of Q5s.
    however i have the same issue that battery is not changed over 60%.
    when its off the power, it goes to 100%.

i have no idea. i changed many versions of firmware and stilll does not work.
    all ohone that i bought is the same situation.

unfortunatelly, i am in overseas so that i am not able to refund or change new one.

anyone knows this problem?
    12-03-13 10:28 PM
    Monitor your battery status while charging with BeBuzz and Use SIM-INFO to check your battery health... you will know when it's good or ok or other and how much it's done in %...

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 02:33 AM