Just was wondering if anyone has 2813 installed on their Q5 and did it take up more or less ram. Debating whether to install it or not.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    12-07-15 09:47 PM
    I do. Runs well. Same memory requirement as previous recent OSes.
    12-07-15 09:58 PM
    Flashed my Q5 yesterday. All is well. Runs really smooth. I used an autoloader for my install

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 10:36 PM
    Hey guys, I have tried to check updates a few times but it says I already have the latest version? (I'm on 10.3.2.2474).

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 10:39 PM
    Hey guys, I have tried to check updates a few times but it says I already have the latest version? (I'm on 10.3.2.2474).

Posted via CB10
    This latest release is available to Sprint customers. If you want it too, you have to do it yourself.
    12-08-15 10:46 PM
    I do. Runs well. Same memory requirement as previous recent OSes.
    Was actually genuinely interested in this question. Might be doing a Auto-loader soon. Haven't had an update in a while.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    12-10-15 12:17 AM
    Mine is 2639.

Attachment 384111

Running smooth & fantastic, would never use Autoloader in my life again ( after downloading from BlackBerry's official Dev's website and having pretty much not more than dozen icons with missing Picture - Videos - Calender - Hub - Camera etc apps aka icons!!! Hopefully it was solved by *autoloading a lower version & getting update to latest version via browser ;-) )

Hope it rolls out here soon.

But, what's the update really has? Any difference in performance or improvement in battery?

( I'd really hate if they've moded battery! I'm already lasting 27+ hours per charge -_- and I'm loosing my charger twice every month *_* don't wanna make it thrice now x_x )

Attachment 384112

 9220 ->  Q5
    12-12-15 12:20 PM
    Mine is 2639.

Attachment 384111

Running smooth & fantastic, would never use Autoloader in my life again ( after downloading from BlackBerry's official Dev's website and having pretty much not more than dozen icons with missing Picture - Videos - Calender - Hub - Camera etc apps aka icons!!! Hopefully it was solved by *autoloading a lower version & getting update to latest version via browser ;-) )

Hope it rolls out here soon.

But, what's the update really has? Any difference in performance or improvement in battery?

( I'd really hate if they've moded battery! I'm already lasting 27+ hours per charge -_- and I'm loosing my charger twice every month *_* don't wanna make it thrice now x_x )

Attachment 384112

 9220 ->  Q5
    You downloaded the wrong autoloader. It clearly says it's meant for developers. If you'd got the autoloader from here, all the icons would have been there.

Via Pasta CB10
    12-12-15 12:29 PM
    Just was wondering if anyone has 2813 installed on their Q5 and did it take up more or less ram. Debating whether to install it or not.

I have and it's working very well.

Posted via the CB10 App
    12-14-15 11:48 PM
    Well I guess BlackBerry made the decision for me today as I was pushed 10.3.2.2876. Update was 226 megs and once again I got the dreaded 'you must free up 17 megs of space for update to continue... smh!

The last 1% took 10 minutes to complete. Haven't noticed anything different but if/when I do I will report back. FYI my phone is an unlocked Shopblackberry Q5.

12-17-15 03:12 PM