Dear gents,

It is time! Time for a new device! Time for a new a IMPACT!!!

Crackberry seems like a desert or saloon with no buzz.

I remember last year in November. I loved posting about the BlackBerry 10 experience, Q10 and the Z30!!!

Since then nothing happened. I really need something new now, though the Q10 is the BOSS.

I need aa new unboxing! New services, new Q20 device with the belt, new hype, new discussions: New IMPACT !

I hope the classic BlackBerry iis coming soon! Anyone has a slight idea when it's coming out ?

The Q10 I do have since May 2013 and it made an Impact! Best device ever.

I can't imagine how I will freak out when the Q20 comes out. Reviews, YouTube videos etc.

We need something now BlackBerry. We need some cannon fodder fir the next 5 months! Videos for Crackberry etc!

I placed my money on you Mr. Chen!

Bestest Greetings

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 08:05 AM
    Drinks all around!
    Elite1 and ubizmo like this.
    04-20-14 08:08 AM
    Probably July with BES12...

Since 2010 ?
    04-20-14 08:32 AM
    I hate it to wait, and wait... and wait... BlackBerry makes me waiting all the time...

I'm hungry for something new...

I actually get bored fast... and the z10 is now boring.. and z30 is nothing else like a bigger z10..

I'm hoping for a new awesome touch device..
    And can't wait to see the new.. BlackBerry Classic and the Q30

Since 2010 ?
    04-20-14 08:35 AM
    Let Chan do it right, it will come....!!!

Living the dream with a new white Z30
    04-20-14 08:55 AM
    Simply put, BB needs something ground breaking.
    04-20-14 09:02 AM
    Here, Here! Very much agreed. It's interesting to see the activity the mere mention of a new trackpad model has generated here. Several in my office are checking these threads several times a day lusting for a tid bit of new info about the Q20. We're hoping that, as a businessman himself, Mr. Chen can guide RIM back to its business oriented roots. Roots that many of us feel RIM has been running from, in recent years.

Observing RIM in recent years has been baffling. They've introduced one after another of "i-like" and "i-lite" devices that only affirmed to the i-crowd that Apple had THE innovation worth copying. RIM had, and hopefully still has, some outstanding innovations of their own. Innovations that truly promote productivity and security in business life. Like the trackpad...

Those i-kids are starting to grow up and RIM might just be able to position itself to help guide those kids into adulthood. How about "startling" innovations like trackpad models, rugedized models, non-touch models, ... it's well past time RIM stops following Apple around like a hungry puppy. It's well past time RIM stops cowering from their own business oriented image and starts leading the way! We're cheering for Chen!
    04-20-14 09:03 AM
    Here, Here! Very much agreed. It's interesting to see the activity the mere mention of a new trackpad model has generated here. Several in my office are checking these threads several times a day lusting for a tid bit of new info about the Q20. We're hoping that, as a businessman himself, Mr. Chen can guide RIM back to its business oriented roots. Roots that many of us feel RIM has been running from, in recent years.

Observing RIM in recent years has been baffling. They've introduced one after another of "i-like" and "i-lite" devices that only affirmed to the i-crowd that Apple had THE innovation worth copying. RIM had, and hopefully still has, some outstanding innovations of their own. Innovations that truly promote productivity and security in business life. Like the trackpad...

Those i-kids are starting to grow up and RIM might just be able to position itself to help guide those kids into adulthood. How about "startling" innovations like trackpad models, rugedized models, non-touch models, ... it's well past time RIM stops following Apple around like a hungry puppy. It's well past time RIM stops cowering from their own business oriented image and starts leading the way! We're cheering for Chen!
    Don't know why so much hate for Apple iPhones they're good phones, just not for everybody. It's also BlackBerry now not RIM, but hey what do I know?

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces and Pmungus like this.
    04-20-14 09:36 PM

Good God you are so ignorant. Get your head out of the sand and look at the world around you. Majority of who you refer to as "i-kids" are not kids at all. The number of iPhones used by top brass all over the world in organizations, sales people demanding iDevices and top-tier Android devices, etc., is dizzying. Contrary to this, nobody is salivating over a BlackBerry "Classic" except a few old school die hards running around on the CrackBerry Q20 soon-to-be Classic sub-forum.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-14 09:57 AM
    Good God you are so ignorant. Get your head out of the sand and look at the world around you. Majority of who you refer to as "i-kids" are not kids at all. The number of iPhones used by top brass all over the world in organizations, sales people demanding iDevices and top-tier Android devices, etc., is dizzying. Contrary to this, nobody is salivating over a BlackBerry "Classic" except a few old school die hards running around on the CrackBerry Q20 soon-to-be Classic sub-forum.

Posted via CB10
    My ignorance has nothing to do with God. He tries to show me the way, it just doesn't stick. What's your excuse? Try thinking for yourself. You might amaze yourself. I remember when RIM, er... i mean "BlackBerry", was criticized for not following the herd when "clamshell" phones were all the rage. They did ultimately produce one but they mostly stuck with "candy bar" productivity over transient trend. Glass is the current trend but that doesn't automatically make it the most productive. Sooner, or later, the "herd" is going to figure out that productivity does matter. That using two hands to do things that the NEWER trackpad technology can do in a single hand is inherently more inefficient any way you look at it. Touch is the "old school". RIM intro'd trackpads several years after iphone's intro. At least a year after the all touch Storm.

BlackBerry has neglected legacy users for the last 3 years while trying to attract idevice and droid users. How is THAT working?
    Last edited by idssteve; 04-21-14 at 07:48 PM.
    04-21-14 04:15 PM
    I can only see the double-click issue of your device is really serious. LOL!

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    04-22-14 07:03 AM
    Yeap its been way to quiet around here. No big news, no leaks, no new devices, no exciting rumors.

Come on BlackBerry give us something to talk about!

We dont even have the confirmed specs or release date of the Z3!

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    04-22-14 07:39 AM
    Absolutely.

I even think about buying a Z30 just to have something to play with

We need an impact here! And time is not our friend. Also business wise

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:23 AM
    Dear gents,

It is time! Time for a new device! Time for a new a IMPACT!!!

Crackberry seems like a desert or saloon with no buzz.

I remember last year in November. I loved posting about the BlackBerry 10 experience, Q10 and the Z30!!!

Since then nothing happened. I really need something new now, though the Q10 is the BOSS.

I need aa new unboxing! New services, new Q20 device with the belt, new hype, new discussions: New IMPACT !

I hope the classic BlackBerry iis coming soon! Anyone has a slight idea when it's coming out ?

The Q10 I do have since May 2013 and it made an Impact! Best device ever.

I can't imagine how I will freak out when the Q20 comes out. Reviews, YouTube videos etc.

We need something now BlackBerry. We need some cannon fodder fir the next 5 months! Videos for Crackberry etc!

I placed my money on you Mr. Chen!

Bestest Greetings

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you man!!
    But I think you need also a new keyboard because of the double typing issue hope its a softwarebug in your case.
    Mine acts sometimes like yours too...doing a software downgrade right now...
    Gonna see if its software or hardware.

Ive got 2x Q10 one since may(this is infected) and one since end of 2013 and its ok.

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-26-14 07:41 AM
    Well, it is the wrong forum, buy I think that a device that would put BlackBerry on the map would be a next gen, kick *** slider.

Full screen. Moderately thin like the Torch, bb10, with belt.

Done right, it is the best of all world's and truly distinctive in both the OS and the physical phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 10:45 AM
    Well, it is the wrong forum, buy I think that a device that would put BlackBerry on the map would be a next gen, kick *** slider.

Full screen. Moderately thin like the Torch, bb10, with belt.

Done right, it is the best of all world's and truly distinctive in both the OS and the physical phone.

Posted via CB10
    The "Blade" would certainly kick such...

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    04-27-14 05:06 AM
    OK what we are saying is Mr. Chen my man " Slow down n Hurry up" we want a perfect Classic at launch but we want it NOW! (me too)
    04-27-14 05:15 AM