I just recently bought my BlackBerry Q10 and I'm loving it. I'm not the only one though. When I pull out my phone in public with confidence out of this world (Ok Ok, I do at times just to be a show off), a lot of people ask if it's a blackberry. Ahhh duhhh, yes it a freakin Blackberry, no, it a Blackberry Q10!!! Then they want to try to use it. Now, because I'm a respectable guy, I let them use it for a second.......no literally, a second. Then the questions start to roll. How you do this, how you do that, do it have this? and as always they end up saying "oh that's really nice man". Some say "It's better than the crap I got". Which we all know is an iphone or some type of android. Now I know pretty much know everyone have shared their stories about their blackberry 10's but I just had to share my story. Ok, the investor aren't there, the mainstream consumer don't care, Envy is all I need. Those comment I get from everyone is all I need to let me know I will be just fine with my blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 01:36 PM
    I think some people are attracted to people/things they don't have; so when they see something new, it intrigues them. It doesn't mean they will buy it, or make a move on the person, but it just means that they're initially captured by it. It could be the media, too: we're always being socialized or conditioned to have "the latest thing." So, if we see something new, we might not need it or necessarily want to buy it; but we do want to check it out, use it quickly, or ask about it. Because you never know... Maybe we'll buy it in the future. I'm really glad that you love your Q10, and that you enjoy showing it off! I'm like you... I don't let people use my phone for more than a few seconds.
    08-02-13 01:46 PM
    Great reply!!! I just think that blackberry's isn't for everyone. That's why it never really reached it's full potential when it comes to the consumer market. As the famous phase goes, "I need a tool not a toy." I feel as if I get the better of both worlds with my q10.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 01:53 PM
    Blackberry = premium device
    Androids = techy
    Iphone = ladies
    Nokia = photographers
    08-02-13 04:34 PM