It was time, to give the Q10 some new juice.

I run it with two batteries. After the update I felt that 1 battery is okay, and other one just drains too fast. I wasn't very satisfied after having a Z30. But no wonder. My Q10 and its batteries are 1 year old.

So last week I ordered another battery charger bundle and a new BB Leather Holster. And now the Blackberry is like new. I charged the new battery yesterday and I have power at about 83%. I put it of course on airplane mode when I went to sleep. But still, I am impressed!

Just get yourself a new battery. After a year, the old ones drains. Simple. But this new battery is like a champ. I will look at it and will repost after some weeks.

After all, I am very happy with the Q10. Still, no problems, or lags. It always helped me in my busy days. Music, eMails, browsing, messaging, phone calls, etc.

The only downfall is the strange sound it makes, when I have a phone call. Could be the NFC contacts. Kind of a bizarre rattling. But other than that, I never had so much fun with a phone. The stealth design, the keyboard, the OS, the uniqueness, etc.

Thank you BlackBerry! And I will be the first to buy the Q20!!!!
    Q10Bold and Lefty724 like this.
    03-09-14 12:41 PM
    I agree. I always buy used phones and order new batteries (if available) right away!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    03-09-14 12:44 PM
    I agree. I always buy used phones and order new batteries (if available) right away!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    I should have done the same. I bought it also used from a nice guy. It was like new. In a case.

But now it makes sense. The 2 batteries are just old. Nothing more or less. Now, with the new one, it's really like a brand-new phone. Awesome phone!
    Lefty724 likes this.
    03-09-14 01:52 PM
    I ordered the charging bundle for mine when I first got the phone and periodically switch the batteries out...figure if I'm splitting my usage between 2 it will prolong each of their lives. So far so good, my battery life is impressive with either battery and way better than any other smartphone I've owned recently!

Posted via CB10
    hlg8888 likes this.
    03-09-14 04:04 PM
    Mines almost a year old and I still get 12-18 hrs from the original battery.

I know that a few have bought the bigger battery, but did anyone ever do a review on them?

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    03-09-14 08:18 PM