Absolutely!!!!!

Renzo G
    12-02-14 07:50 AM
    Always. Even after buying Z30, I prefer the Q10, as it's a BlackBerry which puts me ahead of anyone else in the office

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 09:03 AM
    Bought my Q10 a couple of days ago. I had previously a Sony Ericsson, a Samsung and last 2 years a Curve 9360.

As lots of ppl told before me, it's awesome for typing, email, whatsapp... all the things if you need speed AND accuracy. If you have lots of email to do, a physical keyboard +touch BlackBerry device like the Q10 is the real deal. Or the Classic; I bought the Q10 because it's way more cheaper than the Classic will be in my country (I can see that from the European pre-order prices)

I came from a BB with trackpad; it took me 2 days to forget I ever had one

You might want to be sure first you won't dislike a smaller screen (if you crave +5" screens it might be a shock lol). I dislike bigger than 4 or 4.5" so to me it's perfect.

If you are an avid smartphone gamer, especially action, racing and that sort of games, the Q10 (and the Classic) aren't a good choice.

BlackBerry World cannot even think to compete with Google or Apple stores BUT to me, it fulfills my needs, yes I would like to have more choice but it will do for me.

Whether Q10 or Classic, worry not about the specs; unlike android, here it doesn't mean that much in terms of performance of the OS (I had both systems so, it's not only propaganda). So, if you buy the Q10, when the 10.3 officially come out, you will not notice a lack of performance... as those who already have installed the leaked version can testify.

So, for now I hope it helps a little your decision.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    12-02-14 09:18 AM
    BlackBerry Q10 is the most perfect smartphone BlackBerry has ever built! So, yes!

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151 via SIC Wipe n Load
    12-02-14 09:20 AM
    It totally depends on what you use a phone for. If you type a lot and typing accuracy is critical then I recommend the Q10 over the Nexus 5 (I have owned both).

I would give the Q5 a serious shot over the Q10, if the Q5 had micro hdmi out I would prefer the Q5.

If you can wait until the Classic comes out Dec 17 then I would wait for that personally.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 11:21 AM
    I m using Q10 n seriously I m waiting for 10.3.1 officially, So that I can use Blend at my Nexus7 or PC. I like te PKB. But I am having the double typing issue with the space bar. Sometimes very irritating. Overall I m very satisfied with it. If I ave enough budget, of coz I will invest Passport n keep Q10. I like the Red Passport coz it is sexy n limited. Let's rock wit BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 12:31 PM
    I most definitely would! It's a workhorse! Especially for communication. Gets the job done for me!

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    12-02-14 01:17 PM
    Better phones out there. Unless you need a physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 08:51 PM
    Let us know your phone...
    12-02-14 09:53 PM
    Better phones out there. Unless you need a physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    I'd agree --- lose a lot when going to a smaller screen. Keyboard does make this device pretty great at email, text and BBM.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 10:25 PM
    Love the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 10:56 PM
    Personally I prefer the Q10 over any device out there. (except the passport, but big red is screwing with my emotions)

As for the tool belt (physical buttons) I would hate that. I can't even imagine how that would feel, look and how long until I get frustrated with the track pad interfering with my gestures to wake the screen.

BlackBerry 10 is built around gestures. It's funny, because we all already know BlackBerry as a company has a niche market. The classic!!, now this phone niche is so small, as a shareholder, I cannot even rationalize the device.

Q10 / passport is the way to go

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:38 PM
    Yes! Point Blank!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 05:02 PM
    I had the last two iterations of the Bold and then I decided to try android because everyone kept saying it was the best route. I kept missing the Blackberry experience and the physical keyboard so I made the switch to the Q10 a few months ago and I couldn't have been happier. Muscle memory kicked in and using the keyboard is a dream. Plus the Hub is fantastic for organization texts, emails, etc., If you feel like you're missing apps use Snap. I love my Q10. Lastly, for pictures you have 3 size options (1:1, 4:3, and 16:9) so you don't have to worry about pictures not turning out either

Posted via CB10
    MorgothPT and Linlithgow0 like this.
    12-03-14 11:22 PM
    I still love the Q10. Can't leave it alone on the table. Got to grab it just for the fun of it.

*This! I can't leave the damn thing alone!

I would prefer a trackpad but I have gotten used to how to select text and move the cursor around. It's actually a pretty effective system once you get the knack of it.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:00 PM
    The only thing I can't recommend on the Q is the camera. It blows.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    It has its moments:

Would you recommend the BlackBerry Q10?-uploadfromtaptalk1417739381712.jpg

Typed with much precision and clicky-ness on my Q10
    12-04-14 06:30 PM
    12-05-14 08:11 AM
    Personally recommended BB Z10
    Cheap and best for India users. Really extraordinary.
    All... is .... Well....
    Real Smart Phone...
    12-05-14 08:16 AM
    Yes if they want a small form factor keyboard phone for texting, messaging.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:36 AM
    Definitely recommend a Q10 if the form factor is for you. Most comfortable phone for me when making phone calls, messaging and throwing it in any pocket I have on me.

My first smartphone was a WinMo slider and then I went Droid with all-touch and moved to my first BlackBerry with the Torch. Next phone was a mini Bold 9790 and I loved that form factor. Went to the Z10 and then had a Q10 as backup since I missed the keyboard and form factor of the Bold. Ended up with the Q10 as my daily driver to this day. Don't even really miss the toolbelt to be quite honest.

Most importantly, get what works best for you!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 03:31 PM
    I love my Q10; it was recently stolen and I replaced it with another one.

I love having a keyboard; I have long nails and it is so much easier to type, (quickly too!), using a real keyboard.I primarily use my phone to check email, chat using What's App or texting, browse the web and a few other things (have used Docs to Go for example to write up some instructions whilst waiting for a plane to finish loading). For games, etc., I use an ereader, unless it's a fairly simple game that doesn't require huge screen real estate (like SpyWords).

With the ability to download Android compatible apps, (like Spotify), the deal is even sweeter. The phone holds a charge well (on standby and even in use), the Hub is awesome for staying in touch (mostly what I use my phone for besides calls!), and it's fast when opening apps. I have hardly scratched the surface on what it can do, and I laugh every time one of my Apple wielding friends complains about their battery, (I get a lot of ribbing for having a Blackberry though).

If you want a phone that also plays games and allows you to watch videos on a bigger screen, or you think you'll need more real estate in general, I would jump up to the z30, with its 5" screen and 300+ hours of battery life.

I have my S.O. almost convinced to buy a z30; we just have to find a Verizon store that has one so he can look at it. I am SO tired of Blackberry being dissed by everyone and stocked by no one. Here's hoping 2015 is a banner year for the brand.
    12-06-14 05:49 AM
    In a word, "yes".

Despite all the issues I have had, and I have had MANY with a number of Q10's, I still believe it to be an excellent phone to use as a phone, a speak phone, and for texting/SMS and emails. There is none better! And I have a Z30 to compare, as well as having used an iPhone 5 extensively.

And the phone is good for browsing, reading the FT, Bloomberg, etc.

However, it all depends on how YOU use the phone.
    12-07-14 11:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    The camera is one of the best. Clearly you aren't into photography. If you have the right settings you can make great photos. Plus, you can edit them perfectly and very easy.

The problem is not the camera. It's his user in front of.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 05:47 AM
    I kind of agree. Except that if I was into photography then I would use a real camera to take amazing shots with. The thing is, I am not so I want the camera on my phone to provide effortless and clear snaps of mundane things like items for ebay listings and a few documents I want to digitise. the Q10 produces images that are blurry and grainy in all but the best sun light. My opinion is based on comparison to other phones which cameras I have used for the same purposes.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 04:58 PM
86 1234