When you guys said you switched from Z to Q, what exactly did you do? Did you return the Z? Or you buy the Q in addition for the Z?

Post via CB Z10

I bought it in addition to the Z, wanted to use the Q and decide if i liked it or not, would have 15 days to return under buyers remorse. It took me about 30 min and my mind was made up lol, now I'm selling the Z to pay for the Q

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 09:49 AM
    Sorry to change topic, how did you transfer data and contacts from z10 to Q 10? Simply with BB Link?
    Thanks
    BlackBerry link does the job nicely, i took out the sim in the Z, backed up via BlackBerry link, turned off the Z when it was done, then put sim in the Q, follow the setup process, log in with BlackBerry ID, then restore using link!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 09:52 AM
    There are moments where I miss the full screen of the Z10, but the keyboard and the feel of the Q's form factor are far too awesome to go back.

It was worth the switch for me. Ended up costing me about $500 to do it, but my wife got my almost new Z10 out of the deal and I think we'll both be happy for a long time with these phones. This is the best physical keyboard I have ever used. The loss of screen real estate is more than made up for with it.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    Snazy likes this.
    05-04-13 09:54 AM
    I got the Z10 and after awhile of using it is a great phone. You will bet used to the touch screen. Trust me!
    05-04-13 09:56 AM
    Bet or get used to the touch screen? Haha
    I am used to my touch screen, but still prefer the Q.

As has been said, it's once again for the best keyboard of a BlackBerry yet.

All a matter of what suits each person best I guess. I like the Z but love the Q

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:09 AM
    I think having the z10 first and exploring BlackBerry 10 on it really helped with my concern of losing out on a trackpad and nav buttons. I'm already so used to gestures it makes using the q10 a dream.

Aside from that I was worried about the reduction in screen size. I'm not at all now, the q10 is fine for me. I really don't even notice it being smaller. Another important factor for me was whether it would be annoying to reach up and use the screen because I thought the keyboard would make for some thumb stretching (had this problem with the 9900 which resulted in almost complete neglect for the touch screen). After picking up my Q and swiping around, I find the keyboard is in noway inconvienent to reach over.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 01:03 PM
31 12