ok, weird situation here. When I send an Outlook meeting request to someone and they accept it, I get an e-mail back saying the meeting was accepted. Ok, all normal so far. However, when I try to delete the "Cindy has accepted your meeting request" e-mail, I can't. Tried deleting from inside thre e-mail, tried deleting from the hub...nothing. E-mails will not delete. Help!! I'm starting to get a collection of accepted meeting request e-mails that won't go away!!
    03-20-14 01:04 PM
    Are you referring to an Outlook.com email account, or an EAS account that you access via desktop MS Outlook?

FWIW, I just tested and am able to delete meeting accepted messages on my EAS/Outlook account from my device.
    03-20-14 01:11 PM
    So what seems to be happening to some of these e-mails, but not all, is that the content of the e-mail is gone, but the title still remains in my inbox. It's only happened a couple of times, but I cannot remove these "empty" e-mails from my inbox. It has also happened with another e-mail which is NOT a meeting request e-mail. Any idea what is going on?
    03-21-14 09:11 AM
    I have the exact same issue. My enterprise outlook won't delete an accepted meeting request on my BlackBerry. If I delete it first on my desktop it will delete, but if I attempted to delete on my BlackBerry it won't delete on the BlackBerry. With the recent software update, they all deleted, but then started accumulating again today.
    03-21-14 11:01 AM