On my 9780 there was an option in Manager Network Options to choose Connection Preference - e.g. WiFi preferred, mobile network preferred, etc. Is this option available on the Q10 and, if not, does anyone know if the Q10 will automatically use a WiFi connection instead of the mobile network for data when available?

Also, the 9780 had an option to Stop loading a web page. This is gone in the Q10, right?

Thanks in advance for any info.
    08-16-13 03:06 PM
    It'll always use WiFi as the preferred network when attached to WiFi, there's no need for that option any more as it was entirely BIS related. And yes, you can stop a web page from loading. Just tap in the url bar while it's loading and hit the options will appear I believe but honestly, pages always load faster than I can stop them lol.
    rdlg363 likes this.
    08-16-13 03:12 PM
    Wifi is preferred over cellular by default and all data is automatically routed over wifi when available.
    To stop the browser, hit the x in the address bar. This is a stopped Crackberry site:
    Attachment 193026
    rdlg363 likes this.
    08-16-13 03:22 PM
    It'll always use WiFi as the preferred network when attached to WiFi, there's no need for that option any more as it was entirely BIS related. And yes, you can stop a web page from loading. Just tap in the url bar while it's loading and hit the options will appear I believe but honestly, pages always load faster than I can stop them lol.
    Ok, that's good to know. Thanks. And yeah, stopping a page from loading was certainly more useful before. It's still blows me away how blazingly fast even heavy pages load. Thanks again!
    08-16-13 03:41 PM
    Wifi is preferred over cellular by default and all data is automatically routed over wifi when available.
    To stop the browser, hit the x in the address bar. This is a stopped Crackberry site:
    Attachment 193026
    Cool. Thanks.
    08-16-13 03:42 PM