First and foremost pkb! I also love the way I can tinker with side loaded apps etc. Also love supporting the underdog ,love the UI. Don't really care too much for the hub App wise I really miss not having a good tethering app like klink etc that's why I keep a nexus 4 in the drawer

Posted via CB10
    HesSoStrange likes this.
    05-17-15 09:31 AM
    Whoops forgot Bridge(although they have emasculated it in bb10)

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-17-15 09:32 AM
    Whoops forgot Bridge(although they have emasculated it in bb10)

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, they did a great job of NOT re-compiling the Bridge code. And so users stay on Bold 9900 and similar. BlackBerry really frustrate me with their often idiotic business practices. Shame really.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 03:45 PM
    I got my Q10 in May 2013 and have NEVER used a screen protector or case. I must personally admit I am a very heavy user and rough user of my phones. The Q10 has held up EXTREMELY well!

Along with all the regular features of BlackBerry 10, the Q10's durability really have pleased me. Today, after TWO years of CONSTANT use, my screen cracked after a fall from the ear to concrete.. not even a bad Crack though, screen remains unbroken!
    Why u love ur blackberry??-attach0_0.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone
    HesSoStrange likes this.
    05-17-15 10:18 PM
    Yhaaaa! 

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 11:46 PM
    I got my Q10 in May 2013 and have NEVER used a screen protector or case. I must personally admit I am a very heavy user and rough user of my phones. The Q10 has held up EXTREMELY well!

Along with all the regular features of BlackBerry 10, the Q10's durability really have pleased me. Today, after TWO years of CONSTANT use, my screen cracked after a fall from the ear to concrete.. not even a bad Crack though, screen remains unbroken!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Attach0_0.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	353351

This is true love!

Z30 / STA100-5 /10.3.1.1784 (no more double-typing Q10).
    05-18-15 12:03 AM
    Spell check. Because in 2015 with a smart phone, there's no reason to use "u" instead of "you".

Posted via CB10
    Jenghole.
    05-18-15 02:25 AM
    I have been thinking of getting a blackberry now for the past year. I was a supporter of android. But there was just something lacking, something wholesome. I just recently picked up a q10 from kajiji. Got a really good deal on it. I have always liked physical keyboards but they just stopped making them years ago. Now that I have it, I'm addicted. There's just something so satisfying about the q10. I find it fun to navigate the menus and type on the keyboard. And overall there is just something so badass looking about it. I am now a blackberry advocate.
    benwards2 and aiken7 like this.
    05-18-15 02:45 AM
    I have been thinking of getting a blackberry now for the past year. I was a supporter of android. But there was just something lacking, something wholesome. I just recently picked up a q10 from kajiji. Got a really good deal on it. I have always liked physical keyboards but they just stopped making them years ago. Now that I have it, I'm addicted. There's just something so satisfying about the q10. I find it fun to navigate the menus and type on the keyboard. And overall there is just something so badass looking about it. I am now a blackberry advocate.
    Glad u like bb10. It is the best among all.

Posted using my Q10
    aiken7 likes this.
    05-18-15 04:33 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Attach0_0.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	353351

True. Q10 is really a robust phone.

Posted using my Q10
    05-18-15 04:34 AM
    True. Q10 is really a robust phone.

Posted using my Q10
    Except for that pesky double-typing thing....

05-18-15 11:14 AM
    I think double-typing is an off situation related to how well you clean your phone, etc. I still have the issue but it is isolated & over the two years of having my Q10 it started 6 months in but now it's barley existent (two years in)... Odd?

05-18-15 12:36 PM
    Q10 is like BlackBerry hall of fame device lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 12:42 PM
    I think double-typing is an off situation related to how well you clean your phone, etc. I still have the issue but it is isolated & over the two years of having my Q10 it started 6 months in but now it's barley existent (two years in)... Odd?

I really do like my BlackBerry, because I'm used to the OS, and it keeps me very well connected to multiple email accounts, BBM and texts very efficiently. Coworkers are always stunned that I seem "ever-present." My ace in the hole is definitely my BB.

However, are you sure "double-typing is an off situation, related to how well you clean your phone?"
    05-18-15 01:04 PM
    Why you love your blackberry? It is a versatile communication device. To me, not a mobile entertainment center. The Q10 does this quite well, all thing considered. Use a Q10.
    Trauma Surgeon and iRetired like this.
    05-18-15 02:21 PM

Yes that's true. But the phone is so good that i can live with the double typing issue. By the way it occurs very rarely in my device.

Posted using my Q10
    05-18-15 11:13 PM
    My first was the pearl, and that started it all. I since got the 9700, then 9900, then this Q10 and now the Classic. I also have a 7280 and 7290 as collector's items, all of which work.

BlackBerry for life. It suits my needs, nothing else will.

Posted from my QNX powered BlackBerry Q10.
    05-19-15 04:56 AM
    Because it's all the way round the most productive device I've every worked with. There's nothing like it for banging out emails, browsing and attaching and viewing files, and web browsing. The battery life is great, the hub is awesome and the application choice sufficient for me. If the GPS were better, I would never change (well, I'd change BB10 devices, but would never switch to another OS).

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 11:28 AM
    Man really... this is not a english literature class.. stop pointing out the grammatical mistakes man. This thread is only for showing your love for blackberry.

Posted using my Q10
    I disagree, it is my opinion that BlackBerry devices are designed with business and security in mind. Thus, if anyone in business typed like that - 'bidnes wud B bad, u no?'

Seriously, although this being a casual forum, I would have thought most people here with English as their first language would use their FULL qwerty keyboard on their Q10 to its full extent. 'U' was used 'b4' on the old abc123 numeric keypads to make it easier to write and to stick to the 140 character text limit.

We're 2015 now with full keyboards both virtual and physical and have spell check.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    HesSoStrange and BCITMike like this.
    05-19-15 11:39 AM
    Hands down the pkb. Besides that, the Hub and active frames. I was always a webos lover, having the Pre2 and Pre3. After the death of webos I headed on over to Android, but always felt like something was missing. My favorite things were the UI (minimizing apps gave you the 'mini' window) and the pkb. I went on a hunt to find something as close as possible. Thus, BB10 came into the picture.
    I had the Pre 2 and liked that one as well, particularly the wireless charging pod. But the keyboard was very cramped compared to a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 12:03 PM
    Abbreviations run a muck on this board. Unfortunately they make the uninformed to feel quite incompetent or at least ignorant in their ability to understand. Somewhat a tragedy. Assume people here are wanting to be informed about a particular matter?
    05-19-15 12:44 PM
    Abbreviations run a muck on this board. Unfortunately they make the uninformed to feel quite incompetent or at least ignorant in their ability to understand. Somewhat a tragedy. Assume people here are wanting to be informed about a particular matter?
    Amok or amuck

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 12:48 PM
    1. PKB
    2. Shortcuts
    3. Hub
    4. Batterie life
    5. Just a phone as al the phones should be.

Posted via my awesome Classic
    05-19-15 12:50 PM

Mine did start double typing but I got a new keyboard and it's been fine for a very long time. Maybe the keyboard I got doesn't have the problem? (It's not standard US)
    05-19-15 12:55 PM
    I disagree, it is my opinion that BlackBerry devices are designed with business and security in mind. Thus, if anyone in business typed like that - 'bidnes wud B bad, u no?'

Seriously, although this being a casual forum, I would have thought most people here with English as their first language would use their FULL qwerty keyboard on their Q10 to its full extent. 'U' was used 'b4' on the old abc123 numeric keypads to make it easier to write and to stick to the 140 character text limit.

We're 2015 now with full keyboards both virtual and physical and have spell check.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    Man you really are a interesting person. I started this thread so that people can share their love towards blackberry. But you have completely change the topic. Instead of telling why you love your blackberry, you are picking my typing mistakes.
    By the way bro for you i haven't used any short form of any word here so that now you can stop your literature class and tell us why you love your blackberry if you are interested in saying.

Posted using my Q10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-19-15 01:00 PM
83 1234