I am totally new here and want to say hello to everyone. After reading many questions and answers from here and seeing your knowledge I am sure someone will help me with my issue.
    Since last Friday (14-11-2014), when I updated my OS, something bad happened to my phone's battery life. I have read many articles, tips and things what to do, nothing helped. I have my phone for 2 years, never have any problem till now. My battery is draining really fast. 5-6 hours after full charge and it is dead. I do not use many apps, any wifi, not to many phone calls, just simple normal use. What I have noticed that system is using more than 32% and PIM services are using 30% of battery for whole time. I also can feel that phone is warmer, than it normally was. Can anybody tell me or suggest where problem may be ? Version of OS - 10.2.1.3442 and it is saying that it is the latest.
    Hope to get any informations from you
    11-20-14 06:47 AM
    My advice would be to either follow all the tips that the threads provide and muddle through with average battery life or load the latest leaked OS and enjoy better battery life. Each leak provides better battery than before. The newest OS is 10.3.1.1151 and directions to load it can be found in my signature.

If you want to try and delete apps and disable BT and keep WIFI on and close all running apps and turn down your screen brightness etc....

personally, none of that stuff does much honestly. You need a better OS.
    Go to the leaked OS thread, http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post11082293download an OS for your phone and load it.

I have linked the Blitz folders above. They are an all=inclusive OS, apps and radio file for your phone. You can use Sachesi to load it. It's a non-destructive load so nothing on your phone gets erased.
    If you need further instructions, please post and someone will help you to load it. My opinion is that is what you need to do.
    11-20-14 07:14 AM
    I have my phone for 2 years, never have any problem till now. My battery is draining really fast. 5-6 hours after full charge and it is dead. I do not use many apps, any wifi, not to many phone calls, just simple normal use. What I have noticed that system is using more than 32% and PIM services are using 30% of battery for whole time. ... Version of OS - 10.2.1.3442 and it is saying that it is the latest.
    I would check the CPU usage of System and PIM services specifically by clicking on each entry in device monitor. Also, do post a screen shot of the battery drain in device manager with the first two entries so we can get an idea of what you are referring to.

Based on what you have said, I would suggest removing all of your email accounts and social networks from the device account manager to check the battery drain rate, related to PIM services. If the device returns to stable battery usage, add back the accounts one at a time to discover which is the culprit.
    Last edited by flyingsolid; 11-20-14 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added cpu graph in device monitor
    11-20-14 09:14 AM
    Why is my Q10 battery draining so fast?-img_20141120_162058.pngWhy is my Q10 battery draining so fast?-img_20141120_162046.png

here are screen shoots, this is 48h diagram, sorry, but it is Polish language :P:P
    I will do as you say, get rid off all accounts and then add them one by one. Will inform you if it do any good.
    11-20-14 09:44 AM
    My advice would be to either follow all the tips that the threads provide and muddle through with average battery life or load the latest leaked OS and enjoy better battery life. Each leak provides better battery than before. The newest OS is 10.3.1.1151 and directions to load it can be found in my signature.

If you want to try and delete apps and disable BT and keep WIFI on and close all running apps and turn down your screen brightness etc....

personally, none of that stuff does much honestly. You need a better OS.
    Go to the leaked OS thread, OS 1151 + Radio 1152 'Blitz' Non-Destructive Updatedownload an OS for your phone and load it.

I have linked the Blitz folders above. They are an all=inclusive OS, apps and radio file for your phone. You can use Sachesi to load it. It's a non-destructive load so nothing on your phone gets erased.
    If you need further instructions, please post and someone will help you to load it. My opinion is that is what you need to do.
    Thank you for fast reply. I will do after deleting all accounts and adding them again, it is much faster than uploading new OS
    Octhellio likes this.
    11-20-14 09:53 AM
    Take a look to this thread if not already done

It's normal to see a high PIM hit after an update/reload/etc... The phone takes some time to settle. We can't tell you how much though, it depends on the accounts you added, and in some case, on specific permissions (like the "Connect to BBM" one).
    11-20-14 10:43 AM
    OK it us a pain but not specific BlackBerry

We use bes10

A test showed that switching if the calendar sync is a solution for the better problem.

Solution for me is the following

I had 8000 calendar items.
    I moved about 7000 then to a separate folder in outlook named
    calender up to 2013

I can select if needed in the BlackBerry both.

It seems that the recurring items are reset and do not need power of the battery

Posted via CB

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 04:35 PM