I finally went ahead and bought a 32GB miniSD card for my Q10, but I've been having a weird problem with my photos. It seems to be mostly in the "Camera" folder. The photo thumbnails are showing, but when I click on one of them, the picture shows for not even a second and then I get this:
    Why are my photos onl showing as thumbnails but when I click on them they only appear for one second?-img_20140422_014206.png

I'm running 1925 on Q10 if that helps.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:46 AM
    I started wondering if I should've formatted. Seems like I should've.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the new mSD card should be formatted in your device before use. Then, copy items from your old mSD card to the new one. It's also best to avoid selecting "all" and copying to the card, ene though it's the most convenient. If the old card has been in a couple of devices with different OS's, you'd end up copying the hidden "system" files to the new card, which can cause glitches. So, copying the contents of a folder at a time is the better way, even though it takes longer.
    I did use a card reader to see what's on the miniSD in addition to what I added and I see two files: ".crypt_keystore" and "system_crypt_file".

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:57 AM
    when i bought an SD Card i did format it before installing sometimes weird issues like these pop up...
    I did use a card reader to see what's on the miniSD in addition to what I added and I see two files: ".crypt_keystore" and "system_crypt_file".

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 01:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the new mSD card should be formatted in your device before use. Then, copy items from your old mSD card to the new one. It's also best to avoid selecting "all" and copying to the card, ene though it's the most convenient. If the old card has been in a couple of devices with different OS's, you'd end up copying the hidden "system" files to the new card, which can cause glitches. So, copying the contents of a folder at a time is the better way, even though it takes longer.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-14 08:24 AM
    The formatting seems to have helped. I still need to put my music back on here.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:44 PM
    After formatting, most things seem to be working but today a handful of photos I snapped started acting wonky.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 04:46 PM