my screen keeps freezing. now its also getting really hot and it went from full charge to dead within just a cuple hours. wha can i do to fix my phone?
    12-04-14 01:01 PM
    You probably have some app running on there that is draining the battery. It could be an android app or even a native one.
    I suggest a reload of the OS and do not restore....add things back one at a time.
    12-04-14 01:07 PM
    Can you post a screen shot of your device monitor graph with the first few entries? Also, what OS are you on?

BlackBerry should really look intto the double typing issuue.
    12-04-14 01:51 PM
    Too little information to help
    12-04-14 04:17 PM
    my screen keeps freezing. now its also getting really hot and it went from full charge to dead within just a cuple hours. wha can i do to fix my phone?
    It Is normal for the Q10 to heat up during the first couple weeks of your usage on a new phone.

The OS just has to adjust a bit.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    12-05-14 02:41 AM
    As others have said, you may have an app running (even if it's headless) that's eating resources. But, it could also be how you're using it. Mine acts up (heats, lags, freezes, drains) if I record lots of video and multitask too much, especially a combo of those two things. If I record something, start it sending/uploading via MMS/email/whatever, and go back to recording, and repeat that a few times, it practically screams at me to cool it and let it rest. I'm not a big phone gamer but I've been told the same happens when playing resource-eating games for long periods or streaming a lot of media. If you're doing these kinds of things, try to close everything you're not using and take occasional breaks.
    12-05-14 08:24 PM