Please help! My Blackberry Q10 is not opening. I did the security wipe and it was stuck at 97% i tried to reboot it and it always stuck. Then I tried reading the forums and they said to connect my phone to BBLink and reload it. My PC is not recognizing my phone. Tried different chords already. But there was a direction to press the power button for 10 seconds until it offs. So I did. After, My phone blinks red lights. Then it stops. Now, i cannot open and charge my phone. But everytime I plug my phone without a battery the led blinks yellow light once. Is there any way to recover my phone? please please help. Thank You!

PS: I've tried troubleshooting the connection of my phone with bblink. No luck.
    02-13-16 11:24 PM
    At this point doesn't appear that you have anything to lose.
    First reconnect your phone to PC and try to get Link to recognize phone. Do a hard reset while connected and try to force recognition...hold power button for at least 20 seconds. If phone is recognized reload OS with Link. If this fails you'll need to try an autoloader.
    Read the following.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

Posted via CB10
    At this point doesn't appear that you have anything to lose.
    First reconnect your phone to PC and try to get Link to recognize phone. Do a hard reset while connected and try to force recognition...hold power button for at least 20 seconds. If phone is recognized reload OS with Link. If this fails you'll need to try an autoloader.
    Read the following.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 12:06 AM