Recently my mobile provider informed me that I could upgrade. I admit I have been thinking about the Passport and Classic. However, when I thought about it I realized I really love my Q10 and I have had really no issues (knock on wood). My Q10 still looks new. Almost no scratches and I only used a thin little skin to protect it. I have had this phone since the day it came out here in Canada. It's sleek and sexy. I love the feel of this keyboard. I always have my phone in my pocket and so don't like large bulky phones. The OS does everything I require. I mainly text, Email, BBM, and post on FB. This keyboard is king when it comes to typing so I am very happy. I will use this phone until the day it dies or gets broken. Thank you Blackberry!

Always on my Q10!
    07-09-15 11:54 AM
    Recently my mobile provider informed me that I could upgrade. I admit I have been thinking about the Passport and Classic. However, when I thought about it I realized I really love my Q10 and I have had really no issues (knock on wood). My Q10 still looks new. Almost no scratches and I only used a thin little skin to protect it. I have had this phone since the day it came out here in Canada. It's sleek and sexy. I love the feel of this keyboard. I always have my phone in my pocket and so don't like large bulky phones. The OS does everything I require. I mainly text, Email, BBM, and post on FB. This keyboard is king when it comes to typing so I am very happy. I will use this phone until the day it dies or gets broken. Thank you Blackberry!

Always on my Q10!
    Cool. I have 2. Love my Q10s. I switch out every other month with my Z30.
    07-09-15 12:03 PM
    Q10 rocks! Size and form factor is outstanding. Only the 9900 came close to it.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 12:15 PM
    This phone is king

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-09-15 12:25 PM
    Agree. With no holster it's very sleek and fits nice into a jacket or jeans pocket.

BlackBerry Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2576
    07-09-15 12:46 PM
    I chose to pass on my upgrade too. Was going to get a Classic but decided to let my daughter have my upgrade to get what she wants (an iphone). I have double typing issues (but have found workarounds) and I STILL love my Q and don't want to get anything else! I have a Z30 too... I mainly use that on wifi as a tablet.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 01:10 PM
    OP, agree completely. Have gone through a couple Q's and still have and use a number. In fact ordered another recently to put on the shelf for the day when one does go missing, is stolen, water damage, etc. Can't see another phone on the market or coming for a couple of years that beats the Q's on 10.2.XXXX.
    hlg8888 likes this.
    07-09-15 09:34 PM
    I also love my Q10. The size factor and simplicity of design. It's just a nice device.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 11:27 PM
    Jeanholton1, what work around do you have for DT? 10.3.2 hit my Q10 and the DT seems like it decreased a lot, but that might be in my head or a coincidence.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 12:36 AM