For the past few days my Q10 doesn't always receive emails. Nothing will come in for hours and then a bunch will show up at once - sometimes showing "read" and sometimes showing "unread" - and I don't get a notification that new emails have come in.

If I reboot the phone all the emails come in.

This problem doesn't change if I'm on wifi or Rogers network. My software is 10.3.2.2474.

I haven't changed ANY settings recently.

I had a similar problem about a year ago when I did an OS update and had to delete the email account and reinstall it three times to fix the problem, but like I said - I haven't make any changes this time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    06-20-16 09:45 AM
    Delete the account and recreate it... see if that fixes it.
    If you are using any apps to change the notifications - sounds and light. Remove them and check your notification settings.

But sometimes it's just best to reload the OS without restore data unless you absolutely have to... in some very limited way.
    I would definitely try the same thing, delete the email and add it again. Also reboot the device just after.
    06-20-16 10:08 AM
    Delete the account and recreate it... see if that fixes it.
    If you are using any apps to change the notifications - sounds and light. Remove them and check your notification settings.

But sometimes it's just best to reload the OS without restore data unless you absolutely have to... in some very limited way.
    06-20-16 10:25 AM