One of the things I like in older BlackBerry is their contacts.
    I have 2700 contacts and I find it difficult to use them.
    They have bad integration with the phone!(q10)
    I hope the next update will fix the contacts app.

I have connected my partner's contact card with facebook twitter Linkedin Skype, bbm etc and this feature is really amazing. But out of the sudden,Next day I only see the number,Not even the name.
    Dont know why this happens but if I restart the phone, suddenly it fixes!

Also I have my fb contact (as all of u I suppose) in my q10. And once I edit and add a phone number to a fb contact as soon as I delete my fb account from q10, the contact disappear. And its integration.
    Confusing app.
    I had no problem with my other phones(9780 or 9900)

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    12-15-13 08:50 AM
    I think most of the problems I see here on CB on a day to day basis are contacts related.
    12-15-13 08:59 AM
    II HATE HOW BLACKBERRY MADE THE CONTACTS EVERYTHING BUNCHED UP! They messed up there they should of made it strictly phone contacts and in the options bar put Facebook e.t.c

Sent from my z10 getting the q10 for Christmas
    12-15-13 09:59 AM
    But you have the option to disengage some contacts from Facebook, twitter,linkedin etc from showing in the main contacts app!

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    12-15-13 11:33 AM
    someone really needs to tell BB dev team this as they haven't touched the contacts app since 10.0 just the integration as far as how you share via text, e-mail etc. contacts app needs a lot of work. i have a problem where problem where a contact won't show up as saved when they call me, in other words i see their number but not all the other info that i supposedly saved when i got the phone. when i go back to contacts the info is there, just doesn't want to present itself during a call. funny thing is.. it's only been my family members. it's been happening since my initial dive into 10.2. Now that i'm using the official, it's still doing it.
    12-15-13 11:41 AM
    The new feature in 10.2 that let's you pick where you save your new contacts helps this a lot. I also notice once I upgrade that many of the duplicate contact issues have gone away

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 11:49 AM
    I really don't want to go to iPhone, I love my Q. But I can't stand those, "little" for some ppl, things!

I wanna go back to 9900! Where everything was okay, but then, the camera sucks balls

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 12:47 PM
    I can't even put into proper words how messed up and confusing the contacts is in bb10. I think they were trying to made it greater then everyone else. So either we are still going to see good things or they missed it and we are screwed. That whole link deal is a mess and misses stuff and when you turn off fb contacts I still them and on and on.

Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    12-15-13 01:20 PM