Hi there, I can't seem to verify my Blackberry ID on my Q10 - although I can log in just fine online. This has been going on for about 6 months - I have created new passwords online countless times, but whenever I go to verify on the phone, it won't accept it and I end up being locked out of Blackberry ID. I changed my Blackberry ID username about 6 months ago - and I can log in online with both the new and old Blackberry IDs. Both Blackberry IDs have confirmed email addresses too. I was on the phone with Blackberry tech support for 90 minutes last night going around and around in circles creating new passwords online with both IDs and then trying to log in on the phone and getting locked out. I don't know if I should just get a new phone at this point but I am beyond frustrated!
    09-26-15 08:12 AM
    start over

use a new email address to sign up (your email address is also your username)

I imagine what you did was actually change your first login email to a username named the second email account (thats why both work on the site)

you don't need a new phone, just go to BlackBerry Protect, Remove the device, then a security wipe and use a whole new email and password - write it down, highlight it with the date, take a picture with your phone, email it to youself...
    09-27-15 12:34 PM