I can't install android apks. I've done a security wipe, I've reloaded the device software, I've downloaded the BlackBerry Runtime. All to no avail.
    Whenever I try to install, it just shows 'processing' and/or 'initialising' and doesn't ever install.
    Pls help!!
    05-19-16 07:00 PM
    Pls what can I do about it?
    You're not even on 10.3.2. You need to update.

Try 10.3.2.2813. Check out Thurask's archive:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...archive-943672
    Did you reboot your device after installing the updated Runtime from BBW? Were you in fact on OS2876 (sw2836)?

If so, try another hard reset by holding down both volume buttons until the phone starts its cycle. Wait 10 minutes until you touch it.
    05-19-16 07:17 PM
    Did you reboot your device after installing the updated Runtime from BBW? Were you in fact on OS2876 (sw2836)?

If so, try another hard reset by holding down both volume buttons until the phone starts its cycle. Wait 10 minutes until you touch it.
    Yes, I rebooted my device after installing the runtime. Also, The runtime on BBW is the same version as that on my phone. I'm on OS2072 and (sw1450). All to no avail
    05-20-16 01:58 AM
    Yes, I rebooted my device after installing the runtime. Also, The runtime on BBW is the same version as that on my phone. I'm on OS2072 and (sw1450). All to no avail
    There's your problem. The Runtime on BBW was specifically for OS2876. It will not work on your OS.
    05-20-16 06:33 AM
    05-20-16 07:03 AM
    You're not even on 10.3.2. You need to update.

Try 10.3.2.2813. Check out Thurask's archive:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...archive-943672
    05-20-16 07:17 AM
    Is there an easy way to update the OS?
    05-20-16 01:26 PM
    You can read up here in the use of an autoloader in the BB10 leaked OS section.

The short answer is download the autoloader made for your device to your PC. Plug in your device, and run it. Done. Your device will be completely wiped in the process, but it's good to start fresh anyway.
    05-20-16 01:31 PM
    The process looks way more difficult than it actually is. The easiest way is to do it through a PC (Windows) by the autoloader method. There is a guide here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/ and the OS file is in Thurask's archive which Conite has pointed to in post #6. Just make sure that you download the correct OS to your PC, unzip the file using 7zip, hook your device to your PC with the usb cable, then click the unzipped .exe file. The process only takes about 30 minutes or so. Just realize that you will LOSE all your information as the autoloader completely wipes your device to give you a clean start. If you have made a backup of your device BEFORE you run the autoloader you can restore your device after the autoloader has finished. I don't really recommend doing this because you may re-introduce problems, but you can if you want. I would also choose 10.3.2.2813 as Conite pointed out, just make sure it is for the Q10. Good luck to you!
    05-20-16 01:42 PM
    The process looks way more difficult than it actually is. The easiest way is to do it through a PC (Windows) by the autoloader method. There is a guide here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/ and the OS file is in Thurask's archive which Conite has pointed to in post #6. Just make sure that you download the correct OS to your PC, unzip the file using 7zip, hook your device to your PC with the usb cable, then click the unzipped .exe file. The process only takes about 30 minutes or so. Just realize that you will LOSE all your information as the autoloader completely wipes your device to give you a clean start. If you have made a backup of your device BEFORE you run the autoloader you can restore your device after the autoloader has finished. I don't really recommend doing this because you may re-introduce problems, but you can if you want. I would also choose 10.3.2.2813 as Conite pointed out, just make sure it is for the Q10. Good luck to you!
    Thanks a lot!!
    05-20-16 06:55 PM
    Thank you very much Conite. I've update the OS
    05-20-16 06:56 PM