33 years old pharmacist n love with my Q10. I run a family business and I use intensively for emailing, internet,BBM. I have it for three months now and it hasn't let me down once.Good luck BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 04:56 PM
    I do.. I own a Q10..

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 05:44 PM
    23 Years old student loves his Q10 for its battery performance and the NON-Google or -Apple slavery!
    09-18-13 09:22 PM
    28 year old dj. I use this phone on the go all the time. Quick response by sms/email/fb is key for me and Q10 exceeds at all those. I do carry around an extra battery pack not because I have battery issues but to be safe than sorry.

I love my Q10 and I hope you and every Q10 owners enjoy their phone as much as I do!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:18 AM
    Hi I have a Q10 which I use as a daily organiser/social network device which is what I think it is. It is a beautifully built phone which I put in a BB hadrdshell fliptop case. The Hub set up works really well. I have a 20 year old son of the video/game generation for whom a Z10 / Z30 maybe a better option.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using CB Forums mobile app
    09-19-13 01:35 AM
    i have my Q10 for a month now and i am simply delighted with the user interface and fluidity of BB10.
    I can't help smiling when i read BB is for people that want the stuff done...as if someone would choose an iphone or android because they want anything but the stuff done... i used to own a jailbroken iphone since 2007 (iphone edge then 4) and always have done what i needed to achieve with it.
    I switched to BB because i was very impressed with the Web OS-like BB10 and instant action is the killer feature for me.
    I am ready to upgrade to a Q30 if BB was to offer a 4"-4.5" screen with its spectacular physical keyboard: the only problem with my Q10 is when i can't see a picture in its entirety and i need to scroll to see the other part.
    Completely agree here. I was all over the Bold 9000 forums here at Crackberry back in the day. It was my first smartphone. Then Android really, really took off, and Mike and Jim from RIM (no rhyme intended, but hey) laughed thinking both iOS and Android were fads. Eventually I left for the wonderfully diverse world of Android and have been there ever since. However, BB10 really impressed me with its webOS-like gestures and everything. I think Thorstein Heins is doing a fantastic job, and I especially enjoy how close he seems to want to be to the passionate community of users of his platform--including the crackberry community. The fact that I could have my fantastic android apps on the side was icing on the cake.

24 year old senior in college, work as a supervisor at Life Time Fitness.

It's a brand new OS so it's going to take a year or more to really become something great with very few bugs or issues. Android took many years to come to something like Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean and the soon-to-be-released KitKat. Gingerbread (before ICS) began Android's road to really being something, and ICS took over as a major overhaul of the OS. Windows Phone is starting to become something great too, but its first iterations were pretty bland and missing core functionality. As much as regular Blackberry users would like to believe BB10 is an extension of the old BB OS, (OS7 and below), it isn't...it's built completely separately and is in its baby form right now. You can see this as you watch 10.0 turn to 10.1 and now 10.2. Languages are being added to the input selection (Korean, and we're still waiting on Japanese), toast notifications have been implemented (although some would say pretty poorly; expect those to turn into something much better over the next few OS versions), etc etc.

The BB10 OS has the potential to truly turn into something great. People have laughed at me for switching back to a Blackberry device. Even the AT&T rep when I went into the store to ask for a micro-sim (My Galaxy Nexus unfortunately still used regularly-sized sim cards) questioned me on why I would want to go to a Blackberry, and listed a couple reasons why he thinks they're not any good. But the Q10 with BB10.2 and my android apps (coupled with native BB10 apps) has me very intrigued.

And what can I say... I LOVE this keyboard. (Missed it dearly ever since I left that Bold 9000).
    eyecrispy and BroncoVAL like this.
    09-19-13 01:46 AM
    I rock a Q10 and a Z10...both are awesome but I lean towards my Z
    good for you. i am still stuck in between my black q10 and white z10.
    09-19-13 02:07 AM
    Just got mine last night. So much better typing experience!!!!
    09-19-13 08:18 AM
58 123