This is aa general question but what's some app or service where I can have all my contact, every time I reset my phone or something(q10). I have to recompile my contacts. Is there something that can bring together all my contacts's phone numbers, email addresses, facebook and linkedin? Right now my outlook email account does some of it. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 02:07 PM
    This is aa general question but what's some app or service where I can have all my contact, every time I reset my phone or something(q10). I have to recompile my contacts. Is there something that can bring together all my contacts's phone numbers, email addresses, facebook and linkedin? Right now my outlook email account does some of it. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    With 10.2.1 you can choose to save contact to locations other than in the Local Contacts. Makes it much better to be able to save a contact and add it to either my work or personal contacts and then know that those contacts are permanently saved to the cloud.

As all my accounts are in the "cloud" - emails, facebook and linkedin... all I have to do after a LEAK installation with no restore is add those accounts and have the sync contacts. You may have a few contacts that become unsynced, but usually if you change the names so they are closer in spelling/punctuation they will Link.

Really wish the Local Contacts could be disabled. Not really sure why you would use it.
    02-04-14 02:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    I synch my contacts, remember and calendar entries with "FireChestBackup"... You can even encrypt the Data... You can Backup from one phone and even restore on an other BB10 phone!! (say you change from Q10 to Z30 one day, just backup from Q and restore on Z)...
    The App is free on BBW... It can backup download folder, camera and documents, too, but it takes too much time, i save my photos and documents manually on my PC... Give it a try, here's a screenshot form my Q, I just moved a bit the screen so that you see all the things you can synch... I give it 5*/5!! It saves Information in Dropbox. Cheers

Where to store contacts-img_20140204_213416.png

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - Running OS 10.2.1.537
    02-04-14 02:39 PM
    Edited post. Sorry for duplicates.
    02-04-14 02:40 PM
    Edited Post.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - Running OS 10.2.1.537
    02-04-14 02:41 PM