We have both Verizon and T-Mo announcing teh Q10 and AT&T is quiet!

Maybe Blackberry is punishing them for the cr^ppy Z10 launch!
    05-30-13 02:22 PM

I thought for sure today we would have some sort of announcement from AT&T this is getting ridiculous.
    05-30-13 02:31 PM

So your logic is that blackberry decided to hold the q10 from at&t because of the terrible launch of the z10?? So basically blackberry is saying we dont want the money you will bring us from your customers because you didnt advertise .?? I dont quite understand this way of thinking but you definitely are entitled to it ..lol
    05-30-13 02:32 PM
    still waiting on this for att too, i need to let my 9900 rest
    05-30-13 02:32 PM
    walked into 3 different ATT stores in Manhattan today in addition to speaking to a rep on the phone, no one could give me a date, or a reason as to why verizon and t-mobile were able to beat them.

Oh well, i'm switching over to verizon, i've spent 1 year out of contract with ATT waiting for this phone, the lack of communication and lack of effort did it in for me. Best of luck to those waiting on ATT!
    05-30-13 03:46 PM
    I was planning on buying this at retail from AT&T i just opened a new line with verizon and said forget it. Now I can keep my iPhone and have my blackberry.!
    05-30-13 04:09 PM
    So your logic is that blackberry decided to hold the q10 from at&t because of the terrible launch of the z10?? So basically blackberry is saying we dont want the money you will bring us from your customers because you didnt advertise .?? I dont quite understand this way of thinking but you definitely are entitled to it ..lol
    Blackberry does not have to delay AT&T's devices, all they would need to do is delay the notification or shipment a few days or a week. They would not miss any business.

But then who am I to question you?
    DawgMan likes this.
    05-30-13 04:30 PM
    i talked to a rep at the att store and she said it will "be out very soon" but when i asked what the date was, she said she signed a NDA and wasnt allowed to tell me! she said i wont be waiting much longer
    05-30-13 05:05 PM
    They don't know the exact date yet. If they did it would have leaked online. Probably sometime in June though.
    05-30-13 05:12 PM
    I hope you don't believe what a store rep tells you. They're the last to know anything.

i talked to a rep at the att store and she said it will "be out very soon" but when i asked what the date was, she said she signed a NDA and wasnt allowed to tell me! she said i wont be waiting much longer
    05-30-13 06:27 PM
    Greg, whatever happened to the good old days of pre release devices? I really miss those days.

05-30-13 06:30 PM
    I hope you don't believe what a store rep tells you. They're the last to know anything.
    oh no i dont belive a word those guys say, heck i know more about phones then they do but i was just letting everyone know what my experience was when asking about it
    05-30-13 07:09 PM
    Greg, whatever happened to the good old days of pre release devices? I really miss those days.
    The good old days of pre-release seem to have gone the way of the dodo. However these days at least you don't have to worry about buying a testing unit and having your PIN blacklisted on launch day.
    05-30-13 07:55 PM
    Try being a Sprint Customer, we have no clue other than "late summer" for us to see a Q10.
    05-30-13 07:57 PM
    ...So... Nothing is better than Sprint actually confirming that it'll be here? Because reasons, and logic... And stuff...

Try being a Sprint Customer, we have no clue other than "late summer" for us to see a Q10.
    05-30-13 08:01 PM
    Hey people!!!

Hehe...look at my topic, the second link I posted on the first post is a link to be on the mailing list for the Q10.

Also, can you people stop being um.....vagi....lame humans? You are so petty, no one owes you a Q10, ATT didn't say they are releasing it today and then lie to you or ignore you. Will you please get a grip and go spend time with your loved ones or work out or read something.
    05-30-13 08:11 PM
    It's a phone people...not the second coming of the messiah!

waiting a week or 2 longer than the other carriers isn't going to alter your lives in any significant manner. If it does, then that's sad for you.
    brettwd and crackcookie like this.
    05-30-13 08:38 PM
    i know its just a phone, but i really do need it. especially now that i ended up selling my note 2 (before the resale prices would tank) so getting a new phone would be very nice...also they said this phone would be out by now and i planned according to that

update:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ne-5th-813150/
    june 5th anyone?
    05-30-13 11:30 PM
    It's a phone people...not the second coming of the messiah!

waiting a week or 2 longer than the other carriers isn't going to alter your lives in any significant manner. If it does, then that's sad for you.
    Yet you are critizing people on a site called Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    thecurryman and crackcookie like this.
    05-30-13 11:53 PM