I am still new to the q10 as my previous phones were torch 9810, 9800 and the bold and curve before that. So, I have always had the same SD card so I know that the music playlist use to be saved on my SD card. But in a recent upgrade, I found that the playlist is now saved to the phone... but where? it made my workout pretty long sifting thru 3000 songs. I have everything from sleep therapy to mediation to punk rock to country to classical. Who wants meditation playing during elliptical training, right? If I could find the playlist on the phone, I can back it up before I update again. And yes, I know when the official 10.2 is released, that it will save my backups. Unfortunantly, the leaked os' do not. any advice/guidence would be truly helpful! Thanks cb peeps!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 03:22 PM
    I believe it's in the Music folder in a folder called Playlists
    10-02-13 03:40 PM
    Mine is not? There is not even a playlist folder I looked there before I posted this.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 03:55 PM
    I think 10.1 just put the playlists in the Music folder, not in any subfolder, but with 10.2 they are in a folder called Playlists. I might be remembering wrong though. Playlists have the filename extension ".m3u".

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    10-02-13 04:17 PM
    Thanks chaz, so I should be able to view this folder from my computer, correct?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 05:01 PM
    Thanks chaz, so I should be able to view this folder from my computer, correct?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, and from your phone.

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    10-02-13 06:22 PM
    It's on the device under music. The playlists are .m3u
    10-02-13 08:14 PM
    I have a phantom Playlist. It shows in the Music app as "Unknown". the songs shown in it reveal it to be an old Christmas Playlist that I had. The songs in the Playlist are not found, and I am unable to delete this playlist. I searched the Flash and SD memory for all m3u files, and there does not seem to be one that I can see that is associated with that entry. I even removed all Playlists from the device (NO m3u's), and this "Unknown" still shows. When I choose Delete, and Confirm, nothing happens. If I open it, select Edit, and try to give it a name, I get "Error saving Playlist". If I try to remove, add, or alter the songs within it, I get the same error as soon as I try to save the changes. Hate seeing it, but can't get rid of it. :-(
    11-30-13 11:28 AM
    I have a phantom Playlist. It shows in the Music app as "Unknown". the songs shown in it reveal it to be an old Christmas Playlist that I had. The songs in the Playlist are not found, and I am unable to delete this playlist. I searched the Flash and SD memory for all m3u files, and there does not seem to be one that I can see that is associated with that entry. I even removed all Playlists from the device (NO m3u's), and this "Unknown" still shows. When I choose Delete, and Confirm, nothing happens. If I open it, select Edit, and try to give it a name, I get "Error saving Playlist". If I try to remove, add, or alter the songs within it, I get the same error as soon as I try to save the changes. Hate seeing it, but can't get rid of it. :-(
    I have this issue with 8 phantom playlists. Did you ever get resolution?
    04-08-15 03:40 PM
    I had this phantom playlist problem on my Q10 before I updated to 10.3.1. I was unable to put songs on the playlist or delete the playlist. With the update there are no media issues whatsoever.

 = ♥
    04-09-15 12:49 PM