The battery is loose. When I put the phone on the table it's restarting. I would have show my friend that uses iPhone, how much better BlackBerry is.

Difficult to convince him when this happens.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 03:11 PM
    So why not get it warrantied?

No warranty ? Put a paper at the bottom of the battery

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 03:43 PM
    That sucks. My Z10 always gave me problems at the worst of times too. Never had these kind of issues with my Z30 or PassPort tho

Sent from my Passport
    11-25-14 03:49 PM
    Thus... the reason why BlackBerry too is now switching to non-removable batteries. Less hassles to deal with and zero chance of rebooting phone due to a slight slip of the battery. Now, obviously BlackBerry could just tighten up engineering as I have never seen a Samsung phone restart after being mangled by a child but I guess they've decided not to deal with it.
    11-25-14 03:53 PM
    That's sad. When I show my Z10 to my iPhone-wielding friends, they shut their phone down.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    mad_mdx and nanda_s like this.
    11-25-14 03:55 PM
    I had the Q10 for three days. Hated it. So glad they let me exchange
    11-25-14 04:01 PM
    What's to hate?

Sent from my Passport
    11-25-14 06:43 PM
    I put a business card between the battery and the door, fixed it for most of the times but I think I need a second one as it will still happen at times.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 02:25 AM
    The battery is loose. When I put the phone on the table it's restarting. I would have show my friend that uses iPhone, how much better BlackBerry is.

Difficult to convince him when this happens.

Posted via CB10
    Gotta wedge some paper between the top of the battery and the device. That thing will NEVER reboot. My buddy had to do it to both of his Q10s
    11-26-14 02:27 AM
    Bro there are million ppl who love it and a few who don't seem to like it but ur the first guy who says hate it. Though to each his own like what's there to hate in it.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 06:56 AM
    I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones because I've had the Q10 for nigh on 5 months now with no double typing or reboot issues, and I'm always dropping my phones. Although time will only tell. But my Q was bought used on ebay with no warranty so seriously, I must be lucky!
    May you win the Classic, my friend! Sounds like you could use it.
    11-26-14 07:47 AM
    I had multiple storm devices that had this issue. Got the run around from vzw and BlackBerry so I eventually left for ATT (vzw horrible customer service pushed this). It was the most annoying thing ever.

I have been lucky with my Q so far but refuse to replace a keyboard or use a business card to fix issues. I will contact BlackBerry and hope the stand behind their product. I love this device so I am hoping my luck continues.

I wish you the best of luck in getting this issue corrected.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 07:54 AM
    Yqp

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 09:40 AM
    That's sad. When I show my Z10 to my iPhone-wielding friends, they shut their phone down.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Lol!

Q10 \m/
    11-27-14 10:13 AM