I have #BlackBerryQ1 and I want to use android #WhatsApp for some reason and here is the problem.
    When I enter security code sent to me it keeps on searching for backups and never ends. Doesn't take me anywhere else.
    please find attachment(s),,,
    #WhatsApp apk issue on #BlackBerryQ10-img_20170215_150208.png

#BlackBerryQ1 0
    02-15-17 03:36 AM
    It is the last version, am I wrong? I don't want to sound like a jinx, but if you already tried to uninstall it and hard-reset your Q10, it is very likely that the Android WhatsApp app has stopped working on OS 10, just like the Facebook apk more than an year ago. It was told that the apk was no more than a temporary solution. I strongly suggest you, given that the Android version works very bad (you cannot send pictures nor videos, battery usage is higher and there are no notifications in the HUB), to return to OS 10 version which is going to work till may.
    02-15-17 04:56 AM
    It is the last version, am I wrong? I don't want to sound like a jinx, but if you already tried to uninstall it and hard-reset your Q10, it is very likely that the Android WhatsApp app has stopped working on OS 10, just like the Facebook apk more than an year ago. It was told that the apk was no more than a temporary solution. I strongly suggest you, given that the Android version works very bad (you cannot send pictures nor videos, battery usage is higher and there are no notifications in the HUB), to return to OS 10 version which is going to work till may.
    Yes you are right, iwe cant trust this runtime in #BlackBerry10 because bunch of apks wont work on it. If some how I make #WhatsApp apk working on it, it will not function as I want. #ThankYou for your advice,,,

#BlackBerryQ10
    02-15-17 11:33 PM