I have been trying hard not to go back to my super 9900!! I have the Q10 since more than 3 weeks and I'm going nuts. Me the BlackBerry addict since 2002!

Not to mention the missing features compared to the old good BlackBerries that 1000's are talking about,

Today, like 3 times a week the phone application became unresponsive during hours, couldn't make a phone call, luckily I had no emergencies,

4 times a week my address book disappears, comes back goes off-sync, mixes names, linking them with strange names,

Evertime I reboot, reset or remove the battery, it asks me to install again and again update 10.1.0.2309 even if I am on that same version,

It becomes so hot that I put it on my ventilator and the battery doesn't last more than 6 hours. Oh yes, I read that I need to wait 2 weeks to stabilise, I've been waiting for more

And it asks me to enter my GMAIL passwords so it synchronise every few days,

And my Whatsapp goes nuts and irresponsive typing in and nothing appears. Showing empty contacts just with a picture and without a phone number and last update time,

And even if the number is in the ADD Books, I see the number not the name in SMSs and Whatsapp,

And...

I thought I had a working device, but I dont!
    Should I go back to 9900, or go to S4 or even an iOS device, yes even an iOS, I'm so desperate.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 02:06 PM
    I have been trying hard not to go back to my super 9900!! I have the Q10 since more than 3 weeks and I'm going nuts. Me the BlackBerry addict since 2002!

Not to mention the missing features compared to the old good BlackBerries that 1000's are talking about,

Today, like 3 times a week the phone application became unresponsive during hours, couldn't make a phone call, luckily I had no emergencies,

4 times a week my address book disappears, comes back goes off-sync, mixes names, linking them with strange names,

Evertime I reboot, reset or remove the battery, it asks me to install again and again update 10.1.0.2309 even if I am on that same version,

It becomes so hot that I put it on my ventilator and the battery doesn't last more than 6 hours. Oh yes, I read that I need to wait 2 weeks to stabilise, I've been waiting for more

And it asks me to enter my GMAIL passwords so it synchronise every few days,

And my Whatsapp goes nuts and irresponsive typing in and nothing appears. Showing empty contacts just with a picture and without a phone number and last update time,

And even if the number is in the ADD Books, I see the number not the name in SMSs and Whatsapp,

And...

I thought I had a working device, but I dont!
    Should I go back to 9900, or go to S4 or even an iOS device, yes even an iOS, I'm so desperate.

Posted via CB10
    I dislike posting these kinds of things, but have you contacted Customer Support yet in regards to your issue?
    06-25-13 02:12 PM
    I have had my Q10 for over a week and a Z10 prior to this and I can honestly say that contact managements on both devices is a bit crazy! I returned my Z for this reason but so far the contact issues have been few and far on the Q. I am sure BlackBerry is aware and hopefully a fix is in the works because I like the Q10 to much to get rid of it.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 02:13 PM
    I know that you dislike these posting and I respect it. I've been trying to sort out my issues, reading, formatting, synchronizing, etc.. I have bought initially 5 Q10s as I was so eager to be the first one to have then and to deploy them. I have also asked our IT to upgrade to BES10, I always enforced BlackBerry everywhere I go and I'm an IT professional.

This time I give up, sometimes I can't even phone, type, SMS...

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 02:20 PM
    I have been advised by a BlackBerry tech support to upgrade to: 1.1.0.2342 that will wipe my device first. Let's see.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 02:45 AM
    It looks like we all beta testers.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:14 AM
    I know that you dislike these posting and I respect it. I've been trying to sort out my issues, reading, formatting, synchronizing, etc.. I have bought initially 5 Q10s as I was so eager to be the first one to have then and to deploy them. I have also asked our IT to upgrade to BES10, I always enforced BlackBerry everywhere I go and I'm an IT professional.

This time I give up, sometimes I can't even phone, type, SMS...

Posted via CB10
    I don't think he/she dislikes your post, rather that they dislike sending you to customer support.
    06-28-13 04:47 AM
    How about going back to the carrier and doing an exchange. Get a new Q10, maybe it's a defective device. I haven't had a single issue with mine. Seems a little strange to me that you've had these problems for three weeks but not once cared to exchange the device after spending money on it.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 05:59 AM
    It definitely sounds like you need a hard reset or have the device replaced. My Q10 has been flawless so far no major issues at all and from reading the forum's the Q10 has great reviews.
    06-28-13 06:27 AM
    I've never had any of those issues with my Q10
    06-28-13 06:30 AM
    I have 5 new Q10s. Now I have updated a new one with the recommended patch and I'm re installing all Apps. Guess what, I couldn't do a switch device or restore to the new one because I didn't want to wipe the working one.
    It kept on asking to have the same ID of the old to be on the new.

My plan now is to walk with 2 Q10s and see if the problems are the same. TBC

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 05:41 AM