Hey!

So Ive recently side loaded snapchat, Instagram and flipboard onto my q10..and i installed Android Runtime 127.0.0.595 in order for Instagram to work-ish (or good enough). The others worked on the stock runtime that came with the official 10.2.0.424 on Rogers. Problem is the bottom bar is always present with this runtime, where as you could swipe down from the top to remove it on the stock one. Can anyone point me in the direction of a runtime that will allow these apps to continue to work while having the ability to remove the bottom pinned bar? All the apps work great for the most part with the exception of the bar taking up precious real-estate on the smaller q10 screen!

Any help would be awesome, thanks!
    11-02-13 11:11 PM
    Hey!

So Ive recently side loaded snapchat, Instagram and flipboard onto my q10..and i installed Android Runtime 127.0.0.595 in order for Instagram to work-ish (or good enough). The others worked on the stock runtime that came with the official 10.2.0.424 on Rogers. Problem is the bottom bar is always present with this runtime, where as you could swipe down from the top to remove it on the stock one. Can anyone point me in the direction of a runtime that will allow these apps to continue to work while having the ability to remove the bottom pinned bar? All the apps work great for the most part with the exception of the bar taking up precious real-estate on the smaller q10 screen!

Any help would be awesome, thanks!
    Instagram can work without loading the 127.0.0.575 runtime. As for how, search around the thread
    There is no unlocked runtime that can hide the bar running perfectly at the moment. They all have some network connectivity issues. MEANING they will work only with wifi, not data plan (some don't even work with wifi)
    I personally suggest to just load the android runtime in BB world (it's the newest one out there). Any runtime from 10.2.0.17xx+ (aka 10.2.0.4xx+ release) will have the option to hide the bar
    This runtime is NOT unlocked, but you can use debug method to get all apps that are working on unlocked runtime running on the locked runtime
    11-02-13 11:26 PM
    All the runtime leaks seemed to have disappeared? I cant even find it in AppWorld
    11-04-13 02:02 PM
    BlackBerry runtime in app world. It didn't solve my instagram problem tho.

Posted from white Z10 via CB10
    11-04-13 02:14 PM
    Runtime leaks are still there. I just checked
    The app world one is there, but it is locked. You need debug to get IG working

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 12:18 PM