Dudes please jump in with your thoughts, got a q10 (kick *** phone!!!) side loaded Google translate n Google maps, updates to 2309, and have 4 emails set up. Nothing else. I use a jawbone era bluetooth headset.

So, when am using the headset, every time I hang up the music from the player comes on automatically!

Seriously anoying since all I got are a couple of ringtones, and having them blast in ur ear after nearly every call is a disaster!

Solutions pleaasseeee!!!

Crackberry Q10 / Playbook
    06-15-13 09:22 AM
    Help

06-15-13 01:16 PM
    It does this to me sometimes when I use Bluetooth in my new car. The music screen pops up; even after I X out of it it pops back up. A major glitch that needs to be fixed.
    06-15-13 01:22 PM
    sorry bud cant help you here, this used to happen with my iphone 5 and bluetooth in the car. with my q 10 it does not happen to me though. hope someone can chime in with a solution!
    Dudes please jump in with your thoughts, got a q10 (kick *** phone!!!) side loaded Google translate n Google maps, updates to 2309, and have 4 emails set up. Nothing else. I use a jawbone era bluetooth headset.

So, when am using the headset, every time I hang up the music from the player comes on automatically!

Seriously anoying since all I got are a couple of ringtones, and having them blast in ur ear after nearly every call is a disaster!

Solutions pleaasseeee!!!

06-15-13 01:43 PM
    Phew, thought I was alone out there!! Solace in numbers!!

Well it seems to play the first song alphabetically, so I guess the best way is to choose a low keyed low volume piece and rename the file aaa, beats the he'll out of that toad screening "ring ring " in my ear! I hate that ring tone dunno why I actually kept it on my phone!

Hope someone jumps in with a fix!

06-15-13 03:10 PM