Hello guys,
    I have been using my Q10 for some weeks, and I miss the camera button from my WP and Android handsets. any way to reassign the voice control button (never used it and will never use such thing) to launch camera instead. It could be a very handy feature!
    Possible wish or just a dream?
    12-25-13 01:03 PM
    Hello guys,
    I have been using my Q10 for some weeks, and I miss the camera button from my WP and Android handsets. any way to reassign the voice control button (never used it and will never use such thing) to launch camera instead. It could be a very handy feature!
    Possible wish or just a dream?
    I do miss assignable buttons, but whats faster than touching the camera in the corner?
    12-25-13 01:29 PM
    the thing is, with the button reassigned, it's only one move when the phone is locked... with the lockscreem shortcut or the homescreen shortcut it takes fairly longer to launch the camera when the phone is locked!
    of course when the phone is in use, tapping the icon is a lot faster :-)
    12-25-13 01:47 PM
    the thing is, with the button reassigned, it's only one move when the phone is locked... with the lockscreem shortcut or the homescreen shortcut it takes fairly longer to launch the camera when the phone is locked!
    of course when the phone is in use, tapping the icon is a lot faster :-)
    Indeed. How easy would it be to steal your data, with one button. I'm all for convenience, but not at the cost of security.

The option to select though, I agree with you.
    12-25-13 02:16 PM
    I want a real camera button back (curve 8900)

Being able to press and meter, then re compose holding that metered value... was GOLDEN.

I will have to settle for being able to reassign the useless2me voice button as well. (if any one ever gives us the option)

I swear the people who made BB10 never once used a legacy BB device.
    They were handed a pile of Androids, and iPhones and told to make a BB version.

BB until it is not CDN
    CrackberryQ likes this.
    12-25-13 10:48 PM
    I want a real camera button back (curve 8900)

Being able to press and meter, then re compose holding that metered value... was GOLDEN.

I will have to settle for being able to reassign the useless2me voice button as well. (if any one ever gives us the option)

I swear the people who made BB10 never once used a legacy BB device.
    They were handed a pile of Androids, and iPhones and told to make a BB version.

BB until it is not CDN
    Ur last comment looooooooooooooooooool so truuuuu looool

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 11:39 PM