Is Verizon Wireless starting to deplete their supply of Q10s? The device (in black) is now marked as "Will ship by October 6th" on the Verizon website, meaning it's not currently in stock (but you can backorder it).
    Verizon website has Q10 marked as "Will ship by..."-bbq10-willshipby.png
    The white version of the Q10, meanwhile, is "temporarily out of stock" and apparently can't be ordered at all.

The Z30 had the same "Will ship by" red bubble slapped on it in the weeks prior to its sudden, unacknowledged "retirement" by Verizon.

The Bold 9930 and Z10 remain available for ordering. There is undoubtedly a glut of Z10s, so they'll be selling the Z10 for a while longer, I imagine. I can't believe Verizon is still selling the 9930. That device is more than three years old now. It's still available for purchase, yet the Z30, which hasn't been on the market for even a year and was Big Red's highest-reviewed smartphone, got pulled. Makes no sense. There can't be that many customers, large or small, that want to buy three year old BlackBerry smartphones running an OS with no future.
    10-02-14 05:29 AM
    Who knows what VZW is thinking? The 9930 has a great following and there are a lot of devices out there...especially for businesses.
    donemt likes this.
    10-02-14 05:35 AM
    I would reach the same conclusion based on what Verizon did with the Z30. I do think however that the 9930 might still have the user base to keep it listed between enterprise and consumer.
    10-02-14 09:23 AM
    The Q10 seems to be available again, no more "will ship by" status. Guess Verizon replenished their stock. The price went up to $49.99 - it was free for a while on-contract. Z10's still free. Bold's still going for $99.
    10-07-14 02:45 PM