I find myself swiping up, then hitting phone, then hitting the buttons so I can actually start dialing.

The OS has a long way to go with regards to making it like previous blackberry OSs let alone competing with the iphone.

Also to hang up I have to swipe up on the dark screen and tap a few times on the bottom left corner? Is there a more fluid way for this to happen like the iphone? A hangup button is sorely missed, especially for business calls or when you're upset w/ someone.

also, speed dial is garbage, I link it to a contact yet when I speed dial it shows a number and not the contact.

CB10 from my Q10 saaaan!
    05-17-13 08:13 AM
    I thought the same thing. There are so many buttons on the bottom. Why can't one of them be a shortcut to hang the phone up? Like the H?
    05-25-13 01:49 AM
    Regarding the dialling, you can just dial straight off the home screen, it comes up in the universal search and you can just hit call.

The hang-up can be frustrating, but I think it's more psychological - you want to get that reassuring 'button press' feel. I've had the Q10 for about a week (coming from a 9790) and I'm finally getting used to it.

The speed-dialling definitely needs fixing though.
    05-25-13 03:07 AM
    Yes. The hang up action is frustrating. Swiping up then make sure you hit the End button, it's too many steps. Most of the times you have to tap it several times to make sure it does hang up.

I had a call the other day while driving home. When the conversation was over I thought I had ended the call. Instead the person on the other line didn't hang up and got to hear me sing along to the radio.

Posted via CB10
    ekv and yueytan like this.
    05-25-13 03:19 AM
    I had a call the other day while driving home. When the conversation was over I thought I had ended the call. Instead the person on the other line didn't hang up and got to hear me sing along to the radio.
    That's hilarious, haha. Was it an important business call?

Posted on Q10 via CB10
    05-25-13 06:34 AM