Anyone have any idea when ATT is gonna push this update out? Debated over the leak a few times, but worried it will affect warranty or insurance claims? Have never loaded a leak and don't have much "leak" knowledge so been trying to hold off and wait for the official update. Ahhhhh decisions decisions!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 11:20 PM
    Anyone have any idea when ATT is gonna push this update out? Debated over the leak a few times, but worried it will affect warranty or insurance claims? Have never loaded a leak and don't have much "leak" knowledge so been trying to hold off and wait for the official update. Ahhhhh decisions decisions!

Posted via CB10
    I have no patience waiting on AT&T.I found Crackberry way back in the days of the Curve just to load leaked/better OS on the device to get around AT&T's old crappy way of not allowing BB Maps and charging us for TeleNav. I have been loading leaks ever since. I have never had one single issue with the leaks. Do yourself a favor and try the latest Autoloader. If you get cold feet you can always restore the OS to factory using Link..
    The leaks are actually software releases from other carriers. They con't contain malicious software. If you use Sachesi you are downloading directly from that carrier. Currently running 10.2.1 on 26 phones. My employees couldn't be happier. I also allowed them to load SNAP and Android apps on their personal side of the phone. Just give it a try. The Z10/Q10 is a totally new phone with 10.2.1.x.
    03-19-14 12:29 AM
    hopefully at@t is next since tmobile and verizon pushed out the update

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 03:48 AM
    AT&T informed me that it would be out by March 25th.

BlackBerry told me that AT&T was in line to roll it out after Verizon, which Verizon has now done.

I guess we'll find out in a few days.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    03-19-14 04:12 AM
    That's weird, they told me April 14th

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 09:53 AM
    When I talked to them 2 weeks ago they told me it was already out....soooo make of it as you will. I updated using a leak.
    03-19-14 10:45 AM
    I waited around for t-mobile to release 10.2.1 since I need the wifi calling feature. But back when I was on AT&T I loaded leaks on my Blackberry Bold 9900 constantly because it was the same or better then the official releases that AT&T finally got around to pushing out.
    03-19-14 11:50 AM
    An AT&T CSR told me yesterday that they were working on an update but had no release date. I really hope March 25th is actually the date....or sooner lol

AT&T informed me that it would be out by March 25th.

BlackBerry told me that AT&T was in line to roll it out after Verizon, which Verizon has now done.

I guess we'll find out in a few days.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    03-19-14 06:39 PM
    I spoke to them twice once there where testing it the second it had nothing to do with them it was BlackBerry so who knows after this I'm going to leaks screw them good luck

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 04:08 AM