- CrackBerry Newbie
01-03-13, 06:18 PM #2
- 7 Posts
I'm guessing that the un-subsidized price will be in the US$599 range... again my guess.. and I think there will be some regional variance in price-- but not a whole lot.. but I think it will be somewhere in line with their current flagship device currently prices out at..
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-09-13, 06:00 PM #4
- 157 Posts
Dude seriously? Another random thread asking for information that's not available? WTF. Wait a couple weeks and find out when it's official. It's not like you're running out to buy a phone right now. Clearly the info isn't out yet - gear down and wait. Your life will continue until January 30th if you don't know the price. These 8,000 threads are ridiculous. 'will it come in blue to match my eyes?' 'will it be able to control my Roomba?' 'can I program it sing me lullabys every night before I go to bed and turn off my lights for me?' - JUST WAIT UNTIL JANUARY 30th! ! !
- 01-09-13, 08:00 PM #5Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
- 01-12-13, 09:19 AM #10
$649.99 for the win, Bob...Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKSConcept Corner: C004104CASamsung SPH A540 / Motorola V551 / Samsung SCH A645 / HTC Touch P3050 / BB Curve 8330 / BB Bold 9000 / Huawei U8100 / Apple iPhone 3GS / Motorola Spice / BB Curve 3G 9300 / Apple iPhone 4S / BB Bold 9900 / BB Q10 / (Current) iPhone 6 Plus / (Future) BB Classic 2
- By yoyo93 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-13, 01:45 PM
- By richard.ds in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 8Last Post: 08-04-10, 10:57 AM
- By k1fox in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-28-10, 12:49 PM
- By ssanders2k7 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-09, 07:16 PM
- By ssanders2k7 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-09, 03:11 PM