- CrackBerry Newbie
01-03-2013, 06:18 PM #2
- 7 Posts
I'm guessing that the un-subsidized price will be in the US$599 range... again my guess.. and I think there will be some regional variance in price-- but not a whole lot.. but I think it will be somewhere in line with their current flagship device currently prices out at..
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-09-2013, 06:00 PM #4
- 138 Posts
Dude seriously? Another random thread asking for information that's not available? WTF. Wait a couple weeks and find out when it's official. It's not like you're running out to buy a phone right now. Clearly the info isn't out yet - gear down and wait. Your life will continue until January 30th if you don't know the price. These 8,000 threads are ridiculous. 'will it come in blue to match my eyes?' 'will it be able to control my Roomba?' 'can I program it sing me lullabys every night before I go to bed and turn off my lights for me?' - JUST WAIT UNTIL JANUARY 30th! ! !
- CrackBerry Genius
01-09-2013, 08:00 PM #5Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
- 2,914 Posts
- 01-12-2013, 09:19 AM #10
$649.99 for the win, Bob...
Don't be afraid to THANK or LIKE
What is the ultimate BlackBerry? The ultimate BlackBerry would be a device with the screen size of the Z10 along with the physical keyboard of the Q10 and the battery life of the Z30. This, would be the ultimate BlackBerry. Why they haven't built it yet remains one of the greatest mystery of BlackBerry.
- By yoyo93 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
- By richard.ds in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:57 AM
- By k1fox in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
- By ssanders2k7 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2009, 07:16 PM
- By ssanders2k7 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2009, 03:11 PM